Gate Way Inn

Going West

Reaction score
Whos stayed there and what did you think. We've been sledding in revy since 98 and always stayed at the Monashee and were friends with the owner but now that it was sold i think well try some where new. The Gate Way Inn seems like a good deal for the price and the Days Inn also looks good but i hear its under new management and their commitment to sledders may not be the same.

Thanks for the help

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recommend Peaks lodge. Nice rooms and very friendly owners and the ease of filling up your sled and riding from there compound is great.

Going West

Reaction score
I see the Days Inn has a sledder special of 50 a night, so the does sound good, but id still like some feed back on the Gate Way Inn. Some one must have stayed there, just like to know how it went.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at the Days Inn last season. It's an awesome place to stay, good staff and the steak house right next door has great food and drink haha.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are very much on board with the sledders, nothings changed in regards to sledders here at the Days Inn. The only differance is new owners but they want to keep everything the same.

great news. We love your place and we were very concerned about the direction new ownership would go.

Top Bottom