FXR heated lense

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of FXR core optics electric heated goggles,anybody wearing these?Got them for christmas wondering if there worth wiring to the sled.Let me know what you think.

zbmmike

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair as well... my wife has the skidoo heated ones.. I am excited to use these at least on the trails up to the riding areas.. and even on the cold foggy days I'm pretty excited to use them.. even if I only use them for up and down the mountain I figure it's worth it... has been more days then not this year I have fought with fogging...

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just ordered a pair as well... my wife has the skidoo heated ones.. I am excited to use these at least on the trails up to the riding areas.. and even on the cold foggy days I'm pretty excited to use them.. even if I only use them for up and down the mountain I figure it's worth it... has been more days then not this year I have fought with fogging...
When I’m going up and down the trail that’s when I never fog... the second I stop up on the mountain I’m all fogged up instantly, I try hold my breath and blow the air down out of my helmet :rolleyes:

zbmmike

Reaction score
wore mine last weekend. They are Freakin great!!! usually i am swapping googles 3-4 times a day, but with these it was one pair all day. The cord was a bit of a hassle initially, but once i got used to it, it was a non issue. I unplugged when i was free riding and then plugged back in when i was going slower or less maneuvering around. They work amazing, and you can really feel the heat if you aren't blasting down the trail. I know my wife loved hers but i didnt think i would love them this much.

Makes it a whole lot easier when you can see where you are going and not having to pull out goggles and defrost all the time.

i highly recommend them. Now i have the Cores as well, not the missions. there are 2 types of them, and i think the Mission is a smaller google.

Mike

Top Bottom