Friday - accident at mount robson

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I just got a call from Danielle at the Visitor Centre here in McBride. She said that there was a bad accident around the Alberta/BC border this morning and the road will be closed for about 4 hours or so. Hopefully not too many of our Mountain Mania guests will be caught in the traffic, and I REALLY hope none of our people were involved in the accident. Drive safe, guys.

Wanderlust

Reaction score
thanks for posting the update Judy. Lots of wrecks this year-hope everyone gets to where the're going safely. Let's also hope the freezing rain keeps at bay.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Danielle at the Visitor Centre here in McBride. She said that there was a bad accident around the Alberta/BC border this morning and the road will be closed for about 4 hours or so. Hopefully not too many of our Mountain Mania guests will be caught in the traffic, and I REALLY hope none of our people were involved in the accident. Drive safe, guys.

Its an unfortunate thing that we received the rain yesterday, but mother nature is in charge. Making the road conditions today the way they are. Especially since a lot of people are traveling up this weekend for Mountain Mania. Travel safe everyone and take your time ! Its better to arrive a couple hours late than not at all...

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got thru late Fri afternoon, was told two fatals from the guy at the Valemount scales . Two small cars mangled very badly.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got thru late Fri afternoon, was told two fatals from the guy at the Valemount scales . Two small cars mangled very badly.

That sucks, I feel for them and the families left behind.:(

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should get a section on here for road conditions to the riding areas.
Nice to take a look if others have just gone through what we can expect to see.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was the ugliest accident I`ve ever driven past. My thoughts go out to the families of the people killed.

Top Bottom