Fourcast 2 teaser is out

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score

Here is the official trailer for Fourcast 2. If you enjoyed the original movie, this second edition will blow you away! This time we focused entirely on mountain riding, no snocross!!! The cast features Keith Curtis, Troy Lakusta, Grant Clarke, Clint Miller, Jorli Ricker, and many others. Enjoy!

Fourcast 2- Official Movie Trailer - YouTube

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part one is one of my favorites, this should be a gooder if it's anything like the original.

Last edited:

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
Another to add to my "must have" list along with Boondockers, the latest Schooled series, Burandt's BCA, Octane Productions, Slednecks and any others that come highly recommended. Yes, we do spend a small fortune on sled movies every Fall.......LOL!!!!

nads

Reaction score
Beyond stoked to have been a part of this project! Having seen the entire movie already I can guarantee you that you will be blown away and not disappointed with this purchase. Phenomenal riding, cinematography and great editing. This was a very enjoyable movie to watch.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
Definitely stoked with how the movie turned out. Some killer performances from everyone involved, Troy Lakusta throws down some ridiculous first ascents, Keith Curtis completely resets the bar for technical riding, truly some of the most amazing tech footage! Clint Miller goes huge in the backcountry and Grant Clarke definitely has the most fun of anyone I've ever seen ride a snowmobile, I got a chance to ride as well this year, which was a nice change. There are a lot of other cool features and hopefully it will be a film that everyone can enjoy!!!

sledxp

Reaction score
sweet can't wait to see it. i watched these guys film a huge booter in the spring and it was a good show.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
Cover Artwork
FourcastCoverArt.jpg

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't wait to see it!!! anyone know when it's in stores?

Top Bottom