Fourcast 2 features

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
We've decided to release a couple features from the film. If you couldn't make it to the Edmonton Premiere during the snow show, hopefully this will wet the appetite for a bit. Troy Lakusta's feature is a little different than what is on the movie, unfortunately we couldn't license this song however they don't seem to mind it being used on youtube. The full movie is likely available from your local dealers, or iTunes. Enjoy!

Fourcast 2 - Troy Lakusta Feature - YouTube

Fourcast 2 - Jorli Ricker Feature - YouTube

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome Jorli! Nice Edits from the original. Can't wait till I get to ride Whistler....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to be a sick feeling augering in to that chute and looking down knowing thats where its gonna go.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Thanks, definitely wish we could have licensed the Volbeat song for Troy....Bryan Watts will be at the Spokane show the following weekend selling DVDs if anyone wants to pick up the full movie.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Should also mention there is going to be a Spokane Snow Show premiere for Fourcast 2 on Friday, Nov 9th at Whiskey Dicks, 3027 East Liberty Ave. Show starts at 7:30 PM, If you are in the area, check it out.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Get stoked for riding!!!! The full movie is available on iTunes and can be downloaded here, or swing by Lacustoms in Edmonton for DVDs.

Fourcast 2 iTunes USA:

Fourcast 2 iTunes Canada: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/movie/fo...-2/id561836692

Fourcast 1 iTunes USA:

Fourcast 1 iTunes Canada: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/movie/fourcast/id394401072

Customer Reviews:

Killed it!

by phatboyfilms
Epic backcountry film. Riding & filmography takes it to the nxt level.

Well made film

by Tecn0
I am not usually all that impressed by snowmobile movies but this one was different. It was refreshing to have tons of riding that did not all look the same halfway through the movie. Very diversified in the riding styles as well as the terrain. First sled film I have seen in a while that I was kinda bummed when it was over.

Awesome Movie!

by Thrasher12-22
I have never seen a better snowmobile film than this one. It really portrays the sport for what it is and why we all live it so much! Can't wait for snow!

Top Bottom