Found snow!

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had our first ride of the year today! Staged at Etherington, the trails on the north end of the valley had any where from 7" to 12" of snow. Right around Cattaract creek the snow was about 2" to 4" but once you head south from there we found up to 18". Oyster trail just kept getting deeper the farther south we went! All and all not a bad day to break in some new sleds considering its only Oct. 9th!!!:beer:

Awesome pics ......especially for the beginning of October!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy was just up the Pickle Jar sheep hunting and he said there was places where the snow was up past he's knees.:d

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE! Get that new M8 out there. I'm dying to know what the new motor is like.

Being that it was my break in ride I didn't get to see the full potential of the new mill for the few quick burps of WFO all I can say is Holy mother f@$ker!!!
:perfect10::clap2:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"As I peer into my crystal ball I see........ REPAIRS"! Looks like a good start....I'm jealous, have fun :beer:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being that it was my break in ride I didn't get to see the full potential of the new mill for the few quick burps of WFO all I can say is Holy mother f@$ker!!!

Nice have you read the thread about breakins. Sounds like thats the way to breakin a new motor talked to some guys and they said that the breakin methods of motoman are right except that the breakin period on our new belts make it hard to do. Read and let me know what you think.:d:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been snowin in the field for about the last week, this pic was taken this aft near the ftr 119km...:d:beer:

Attachments

• 7-23access.jpg
    7-23access.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Right on. Thanks for posting the pic's, looks awesome.

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice have you read the thread about breakins. Sounds like thats the way to breakin a new motor talked to some guys and they said that the breakin methods of motoman are right except that the breakin period on our new belts make it hard to do. Read and let me know what you think.:d:beer:
:hmm:Im no rocket surgeon but it makes sense to me.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About an hour SW of Calgary.
Check out the Cataract Creek thread under the SW Alberta Riding areas, there have been some pretty detail directions given already.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
You lucky buggers. I cant wait to jump on mine and squeeze the throttle til I hit my happy place. Great Pictures:thumbsup2::headbanger:

dooski

Reaction score
might be snowing there again today......

One of my workers is down at Jumping Pound right now and in one hour it has snowed over a foot and still snowing so I would imagine that cataract is getting it too YAH HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will let you know tonight, heading west of Longview in about an hour to check a site.

Top Bottom