Forestry Road use In TROUBLE, PLS READ !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pls go to this link and read up on what may happen to our backcountry playground. We cannot let this happen. Its closing off access to public lands that we all have the right to enjoy.

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit, it still needs attention, but has recently been taken of legislation for now.

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is how Carrier was able to block access to the Renshaw this spring. That road is blocked with cement barriers.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is how Carrier was able to block access to the Renshaw this spring. That road is blocked with cement barriers.

Will it be open this fall?, What can be done to prevent the deactivation of the roads, do you think the e-mails will make a difference? What does the BC goverment stand to gain by doing this? BC has introduced the carbon tax on gas and diesel fuel already in BC, I myself have spent thousands of dollars sledding in BC last season, as well as people in Sask, Alberta, and further have done as well, which may affect how may rides i'll get in this year due to the increase in fuel costs we are experiencing.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is dumb what will they think of next they will just have to catch me having fun out there

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We hope to have control over the road by the end of July if all goes well. No more Carrier on the permit, but one of the points was that we had to close the road to truck traffic as sone as the grooming is done.Small price to pay to keep it open for winter use.

Top Bottom