Ford SVT Raptor

Rocksteady

Reaction score
Does anyone own one of these? I've read all the reviews but I would like to here real world reviews. Would you haul a 24' toy hauler with two quads? Without a company fuel card...

I'm sure it feels like the tranny sucks up most of the engines HP sauce because it's a ford and that's what they do. But other than that does anyone use it for work? How does it hold up to the blue collar baja?

Post pic's I need an excuse for my drool...

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own one of these? I've read all the reviews but I would like to here real world reviews. Would you haul a 24' toy hauler with two quads? Without a company fuel card...

I'm sure it feels like the tranny sucks up most of the engines HP sauce because it's a ford and that's what they do. But other than that does anyone use it for work? How does it hold up to the blue collar baja?

Instrument contractor at work has one and the back end is squatted pretty good with just his pak rat full of tools/parts. Coolest looking Ford in alot of years but not sure what it would be like with a load on it - very short bed also.:twocents:

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealers say they are coming out with a 6.4 liter that is supposed to really cook. The current 5.4 is underpowered to that truck to do what it is designed to do. Pretty cool that you can buy a truck that could race baja right out of the door.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Have to be a really light toyhauler the Raptor is only good for 6000 LBS

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealers say they are coming out with a 6.4 liter that is supposed to really cook. The current 5.4 is underpowered to that truck to do what it is designed to do. Pretty cool that you can buy a truck that could race baja right out of the door.

Its a 6.2 and they are already out. The 5.4L is no more in any ford trucks.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Ford guy, but I could get used to this truck! My brother just bought one all Black, no splash stickers. It rocks, handels very very well. Very fun to drive, I squared a curb at 60mph and you barely feel it...

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the raptor supercharged? I saw a supercharged f150 in the parking lot of Home depot on the weekend - at least that's what the stickers said!

Top Bottom