Ford 6.0 whats the best head gaskets

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a buddy doing head gaskets and studs, and was wondering stock head gaskets or is there better ones out there. VICTOR REINZ any better?Cheers

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the victor Reinz stuff. we use them a fair bit for head gaskets and havent had an issue yet with them should do really well with the studs.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the victor Reinz stuff. we use them a fair bit for head gaskets and havent had an issue yet with them should do really well with the studs.
Hey thank you very much he's going with victor's than. Ford here want 600$ FOR THE PAIR.Victor's are 175$.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its amazing what the factory gaskets cost. i use the victor reinz product but anyone doing a dmax go with merchant automotive those gaskets and seal kits they have are amazing!

BIG-BALLZ

Reaction score
The factory gaskets cost that much because they come with new tty bolts.. I personally used OEM Ford gaskets paid the price, then made money back selling the bolts.... VR has quite a few good results BUT they arent layered as many times as ORM ford, nor do they have the sealing compound throughout each layer...

For a newaly 4g+ fix I didn't want to eff around....

Also get the heads X-Rayed.... Cracks between the valves and glow plug injector holes are a sign to get new ones..... DFC Diesel Repair in Edmonton uses `Condidioned heads, cuts in new hardened valve seats and guides, uses hardened valves, installs all new seals and gives them a good deck.....
PLUS a lifetime warranty on their product.....

Top Bottom