for my grandmother

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone is intrested or not but thought i'd try any way. as it is that time of year again, to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society.
For our Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters and Grandparants and anyone else who may be affected by this i figured i'd try.

The Relay is now a month away and we are gearing up for the final fundraising drive. I thank you if you supported us last year and am hoping that you may do so again this year. If you couldn't support us last year, I am hoping you will make this year the beginning year to support the Cancer Relay.

Help me support the fight against cancer by pledging me for my participation in the Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life.

Our team, Queen Lizzy's Jewels, has grown and is now at its full potential with twelve team members.

The Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life is is on Saturady, June 5th/Sunday, June 6th. It is an overnight non-competitive relay that celebrates cancer survivors and pays tribute to the lives of loved ones. It involves teams who take turns walking, running or strolling around a track to raise money to support the work of the Canadian Cancer Society. It's a night of fun, friendship and fundraising to beat cancer.

Funds raised through Relay For Life make a difference. They help the Canadian Cancer Society fund the most promising research projects in the country, provide information services and support programs in the community and advocate for public policies that prevent cancer and help those living with it. You can help make cancer history by pledging my participation in Relay For Life. It's easier than ever - just click the link at the bottom of this message to view my personal page and look for the blue button to support me in this event. Online pledging is secure and it saves the Society money by reducing administrative costs. No amount is too small, or too big. And with a donation of $10 or more, you will receive a tax receipt immediately by e-mail.

If you are not comfortable putting your personal information on-line, please give me a call and I will be pleased to process a "manual" donation for you.

A Heartfelt Thanks,

Dolores Boutilier :)

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life:

Click here to view the team page for Queen Lizzy's Jewels TBR- 008
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life:

Canadian Cancer Society, Nova Scotia Division Office
5826 South Street, Suite 1, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 1S6
Phone: (902) 423-6183 | E-mail: relay@ns.cancer.ca

thankyou for reading
mallard d69
jerome

Top Bottom