Fog Lights

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My lights are brighter than all yours! This is just with them on low!! I usually drive with them on hi just to piss people off ;)

Sent from my mobile phone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323295273.882920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323295273.882920.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 189

Bigbranboski

Reaction score
I wont lie im one of those a$$ holes that do that. To bad guys i like to see i run 55W HIDs high/lows and in my fogs heres the real kicker i have the relay that lets me even keep my fogs on when highbeams are on. My lights are all aimed correctly and right within spec.

Its an open market go buy some real lights you will never regret it and the day you own them is the day you quit cursing everyone else that has them.

P.S dont run mud flaps either :cool: spent all my extra cash on lights.

Hahahahahahahaha I hear ya buddy, but I do run mudflaps only because I dont wanna ding up my trailer. Poor little girls cant handle fog lights.

p.s. Fog lights come on automatically when I start my truck, so that way I can never forget to piss people off with them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was driving truck still we had one of you d bag high beams on all the time with driving lights guys tailgating another guy in our line. he got pizzed off and i told him on the radio to slow down and let him pass got him between us, he got 600 watts of back up light and 400 of driving light from behind. turned on his low beams and pulled into the ditch and let us by lol. didn't hit his high beams agin for as long as we could see him in the mirrors lol

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was driving truck still we had one of you d bag high beams on all the time with driving lights guys tailgating another guy in our line. he got pizzed off and i told him on the radio to slow down and let him pass got him between us, he got 600 watts of back up light and 400 of driving light from behind. turned on his low beams and pulled into the ditch and let us by lol. didn't hit his high beams agin for as long as we could see him in the mirrors lol

Did a similar thing a few years back, boxed an idiot in, only difference was we didn't hit him with the lights, we just stopped and discussed his driving practices on a forestry road.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
780 That would mean northern alberta where anything goes and we buy expensive LED lightbars to shine across oil fields....
Frickin guys and their LED light bars anyways!!
I think I know a couple around town...I might go and "remove" them....one it particular :D

Reaction score
Done! I know where you live Mr 780! No respect now days! Guys and their bright lights!!I might have to put some on the Dirtymax just so I can fit in :D
Haha is this post ever going to die! Someone start some more stuff!!!! Stir the pile of poo up again!

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i drive the pine pass weekly and do notice that people do not adjust there lights for a load and i have a list in my head of the worst trucks for it
late model f150
04+ tacoma
08+ f350/250
02+ dodge trucks

i fave my lights set up for my load and if i am empty i just see a little more ground and use my big driving lights

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Just put a set of air bags in the rear, add 25 pounds of air and drive with your fogs on. Day or night hehehehe

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read this. Thanks.
It says you can only run the aux lamps with upper (high) beams on (in BC).
I like my factory aux lamps on really dark nights and not much traffic or side roads so I don't run over a neighbors dog. They do light up the ditches.
I also don't like giving my money away for something I can avoid by pushing a button on the dash.
I'll play nice from now on and turn them off for oncoming traffic.
I need to add some low aux lights to the bike. Not fun when you catch a glimpse of a big porcupine standing on the shoulder just as you pass him.

and yes... I am keeping this thread running ;)

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i like even numbers so this is my second post! yay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (thats all i got)

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read this. Thanks.
It says you can only run the aux lamps with upper (high) beams on (in BC).
I like my factory aux lamps on really dark nights and not much traffic or side roads so I don't run over a neighbors dog. They do light up the ditches.
I also don't like giving my money away for something I can avoid by pushing a button on the dash.
I'll play nice from now on and turn them off for oncoming traffic.
I need to add some low aux lights to the bike. Not fun when you catch a glimpse of a big porcupine standing on the shoulder just as you pass him.

and yes... I am keeping this thread running ;)
Really? They should only work with low beams on. And what would be the point having those annoying bumper lights on if you can drive with highs on?
Does anyone drive in a heavy snowstorm or fog with highbeams on?

Top Bottom