Fog Lights

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I had bright lights. My high beams arnt even nearly as bright as low beams on these fawkin Acura and Mercedes douche bags I always see on the road.

Exactly useless young pukes, shut your fawking lights of arse hole. This pisses me off bigtime and the white rimmed sunglasses!!!

Your generalizing all young kids by this one thread?

Sent from my Nexus S

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good god...13 pages and still going? How is this even an issue? The answers can be found by completing a simple checklist of douchebaggery.Driving with more than 2 HID lights on at night...douche.Driving with tow mirrors extended when not towing...douche.Wearing white sunglasses...douche.Wearing anything with tapout written on it...douche.Running stacks on a pickup of any kind...douche.Running mud tires on a truck that never leaves the pavement...douche.Having Skin, Monster, or Metal Mulisha stickers anywhere...douche.Don't be a douche....

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm rockin my white framed lenseless glasses right now with my auxilary lights 4 KC's blasting no mud flaps and stupid huge lift kit just try and stop me;)

That's nothing, I'm hiding in the ditch right now with a couple spot lights and turning them on when cars reach 50'feet of me LOL

Sent from my mobile phone

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good god...13 pages and still going? How is this even an issue? The answers can be found by completing a simple checklist of douchebaggery.Driving with more than 2 HID lights on at night...douche.Driving with tow mirrors extended when not towing...douche.Wearing white sunglasses...douche.Wearing anything with tapout written on it...douche.Running stacks on a pickup of any kind...douche.Running mud tires on a truck that never leaves the pavement...douche.Having Skin, Monster, or Metal Mulisha stickers anywhere...douche.Don't be a douche....
What about your chrome package, truck nuts, and spoiler on your truck? Hahaha

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!How about wearing your cap backwards or to the side?That has to be included to!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like some peeps just don't get the program, if you blind an oncoming driver, he may end up in your lane, you have a very good chance of getting killed. turn your lights down to the low beams, the law. dead is dead if your right or if your wrong. flash your lightsw once or twice, but if you leave your high beams on what have you really done. your now both blinded and a head on is not nice. Arrf may have some graffic pics he could post.

i drive with my fog/driving lights, yes it helps see down the road, i turn them off upon approaching or passing another vehicle. i like to live for another day of sleddin or quaddin.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is only one way that i can see this thread ever getting answered correctly.........................................................................................................................................................CYLE we need you what do you think about fog lights?:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha all this has come to be is a bragging post about who has brighter lights!!!! Seriously! For all the grown men out there worried about lights! Pull up your panties and let the cops do their job.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 780 in your name, does that stand for the amount of Lumens your headlights have?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on...off...don't care.

Attachments

• 374352_10150398600226876_587341875_8732161_582862198_n.jpg
    374352_10150398600226876_587341875_8732161_582862198_n.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 177

sledrs

Reaction score
100% agree! Start to vear into their lane cause you can't see. Its rather humerous.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% agree! Start to vear into their lane cause you can't see. Its rather humerous.

wife gets mad at me when i do that lol
it is kinda fun though when by myself

Top Bottom