Fog Lights

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jealous? Yes I am. I wish my parents paid for everything. They probably paid for your iphone too right?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your parents handing you money don't mean you paid for it. We all know you don't pay for your vehicle, sled, etc.

Cause you know everything right

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329542001.444577.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329542001.444577.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 66

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well time for the rest of us to go back to grown up conversation instead of playing on the school yard. Good Night Carrots-Bed Time for you isn`t it!! He He

Have Sweet dreams of growing up one day- And no texting while driving!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol do you really want to see my parents vehicles? Your gonna be even more jealous

Sent from a iPhone

Jealous on a poor investment? I was young and dumb once and had a $50k vehicle. The rims and tires alone where worth more then your little ford......

Smart people invest money elsewhere........

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jealous on a poor investment? I was young and dumb once and had a $50k vehicle. The rims and tires alone where worth more then your little ford......

Smart people invest money elsewhere........

You just have no idea :d

Sent from a iPhone

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to see parents vehicles? Bet they are pretty nice. I also bet they worked their asses off to acheive what they have, unlike their ungrateful kid.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No actually I pay for everything I own, I have a wicked job buddy don't judge me. Just cause I'm young and have a nicer vehicle than most people doesn't mean my parents buy everything for me

Sent from a iPhone

holy fawk dude, just STFU already, i wasn't going to waste the time but you sound like a broken record and you really don't have a clue about common courtesy it seems, or much else. Whoop dee doo you have a truck and you think you are entitled to lights that blind oncoming drivers....you and 15,000 other people in this province everyday, you are so naive to think you are unique. Your attitude is appalling. Just shut your lights off for a few seconds on the road, if its not a big deal to "look away" as you suggest, maybe its not a big deal to shut them off momentarily either.

Comments like running over someone just show your total lack of knowledge and respect for others. We value life in this country, this is not Bolivia or Africa. Go crash your truck into a car...oops sorry, "speed bump" and see what happens when the family of the deceased names you a civil lawsuit for negligence for intentionally using equipment not made for highway use or having it installed improperly. That is, if you are still alive or uninjured after your sled(s) on the deck pile into the back of your cab. Even if you got off without a verdict in favour of the deceased, you would still likely be charged with traffic violations and have to pay increased insurance premiums, as well as lawyer fees etc etc. Say goodbye to all your fancy toys etc. You are not invincible just because you drive some lifted truck...get a clue. One day you will grow up, until then....here's some music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8Ib6OWv-E

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any how yes the fog lights and driving lights are a pain in the ass and we have heard the reasons for people running them on the hiway. Now answer me this-Using them in town on lit streets wtf is up with that!!

Top Bottom