Fog Lights

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen the result of kenworth vs ford. Guess which won?

Ford did I know it!

Honestly, I remember seeing pictures of a dodge 2500 cummins head on 60 mph vs a tractor trailer, the guy lived from the dodge, somehow. Truck was a good 3ft shorter atleast.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t my dad was hit in the passenger side by a tractor trailer going only about 30km who blew a stop sign, wasn't a straight part left on that truck. Twisted the frame like a piece of paper and pushed the engine into the cab. Tractors grill guard had a few scratches on it......

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting 2 of these, one for the bumper and one for the roof, what do you guys think? They would go great with my fog lights! :d

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329540807.266969.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329540807.266969.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 47

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Longer than that oh wise one. I do a lot of night highway driving and have seen ALOT of fog lights and they don't bother me at all so I don't see what everyone is complaining about. Just don't stare at them and your fine

Sent from a iPhone

Here is the thing, allot of fog lights dont bother me either, but then there are the ones that "BANG"!!! they nail you and you get the flash. The thing is so many people either run illegal bulbs in their lights or have no idea how to adjust them.

I have a way bigger problem with guys running illegal HID's or off road use lights as fog lights.

Most of the time peoples OEM fog lights are so dirty you can hardly tell there on.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting 2 of these, one for the bumper and one for the roof, what do you guys think? They would go great with my fog lights! :d

Sent from a iPhone
Parents going to pay for it? Bet they paid for your truck that it would go on to also huh?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I bet you work for you dad. Typical lazy ass kid that thinks the world owes him and he can do what he wants.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No actually I pay for everything I own, I have a wicked job buddy don't judge me. Just cause I'm young and have a nicer vehicle than most people doesn't mean my parents buy everything for me

Sent from a iPhone

Dude, its 10 pm on a Friday night where you are, if you were anything, the last thing you would be doing is posting on this forum. All it tells me is your a poster child for the computer geek pictures.

Top Bottom