Flatlanders Raid Cooke City Montana

Kelly

Reaction score
Great pics guys. Looks like you had a blast.. The lime green outfit on the Sno Pro M has got to go. If you can buy that sled you can afford a new suit. LOL JMO

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics guys. Looks like you had a blast.. The lime green outfit on the Sno Pro M has got to go. If you can buy that sled you can afford a new suit. LOL JMO

haha yeah.. that was the 3rd day of the ride.. the his orange one was soakign wet and didnt dry over night.. so he had to roll with the green one... haha..but i agree with ya

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks like fun. where in MT. is Cooke City???
I would be up for 5 days of that at this time of the year.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. From where bbtoys lives it would be more like 15-16hours drive. The snow conditions you guys had were great!...wish I was there.

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. From where bbtoys lives it would be more like 15-16hours drive. The snow conditions you guys had were great!...wish I was there.

thats a far drive.. but i have done that one.. 16 hours to elkford bc for me.. went their last year for a week long ride.

the closest mountains to me are an easy 8 hour drive one way. definitely sucks. lol

Top Bottom