First Bike

KTfeM

Reaction score
Hey guys

looking for some advice from any of you long time riders. Just got my first dirt bike KTM105. Looking for any feed back what I should/could do to it. Let me know if any of you have any ideas.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

looking for some advice from any of you long time riders. Just got my first dirt bike KTM105. Looking for any feed back what I should/could do to it. Let me know if any of you have any ideas.

I just sold my KTM 105, it was a great bike, extremely fast!! I didn't do any mods to mine, as I didn't race it. But you will surely enjoy that bike if your planning to race. Although it was very good on the trails for me, it fouled plugs lots because it just wasn't ridden the way it was meant to be, but it still was a lot of fun! Good luck!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My advise would be dont do what I did,just picked up my first dirt bike in twenty years,yamaha yz 450,,,,,,my last bike was a Can Am 250 qualifier.I will be going out on monday to check it out,the hospital is open on monday right?????
catmando!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My advise would be dont do what I did,just picked up my first dirt bike in twenty years,yamaha yz 450,,,,,,my last bike was a Can Am 250 qualifier.I will be going out on monday to check it out,the hospital is open on monday right?????
catmando!

Make sure you post pics!! LOL:d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if its ure first bike dont do anything to it !

drive it drive it drive it and learn

than sell it and get something bigger

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just in case Im in traction for a while here is a before pic for ya!
catmando!

Attachments

• P8310001_01.jpg
    P8310001_01.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 62

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Awesome. I just picked up a WR450. I'll let you know if emerg is open Saturday, that's when we're going out.

Top Bottom