Finally an oilers game at Rogers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I think I just saw Summitric behind the Oilers bench wearing sunglasses and a bent up straw cowboy hat wearing an oiler jersey! He was trying to put out a fire lmao!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF. What’s the deal with the offside?

Offside is offside! It came out of the zone, doesn’t matter that it’s a oiler skate that set it back in. If it crosses the line with a opposing player still in the zone it’s offside, Doesn’t Matter how it happened!

This happens most often bouncing back into the zone off the linesman’s skate! WTf?

Doesn’t matter but what’s the deal?

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF. What’s the deal with the offside?

Offside is offside! It came out of the zone, doesn’t matter that it’s a oiler skate that set it back in. If it crosses the line with a opposing player still in the zone it’s offside, Doesn’t Matter how it happened!

This happens most often bouncing back into the zone off the linesman’s skate! WTf?

Doesn’t matter but what’s the deal?
Not offside if Oilers bring puck back into the zone which they clearly did. Puck shot out by Oilers player and back in off Oilers skate. Good goal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Game was crazy. Went from highest of highs to dangerously low back to nervous nelly. Hard on the ticker.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flames are deeper team than Oil and better coach, guess we will see who out coach's who in this 1. Mc,D/Co will be put to the test for sure. If i was to pick a winner series wise say in Bet365 or any other site i would definitely bet both sides of the equation. Been along time since we actually had battle of Alberta playoff wise for sure. Gonna be an edge of your seat series and a few late nights i am guessing.:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
keep in mind, the Oil beat the flames 3 of 4 regular season games this year. Thing will be different tonite. Like previous battles, home ice has always been the
deciding factor ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
keep in mind, the Oil beat the flames 3 of 4 regular season games this year. Thing will be different tonite. Like previous battles, home ice has always been the
deciding factor ;)
aren't they still in Calgary tonight????? home Sunday?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have a horse in the race and I think that made watching game 1 even more fun. Enjoyed the ch!t out of it and got drunk in the process. The real winners of this series will be the bars lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deciding factor ;)
Did the Flames only get 1 home game this year against the Oilers?

Last edited:
Top Bottom