Finally an oilers game at Rogers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here comes the oil slick…. We welcome the flamers to OUR HOUSE!
Yeah it’s nice to hear from you Ric. Your gums weren’t flapping to much after game one? 😂. I think all of us knew this series was gonna go deep. Thus a series tie. After the Flames put the fear of god into the Oil with a quick 2-0 lead again the best player in hockey once again dug his team out of their stupor. Just so you know Gaudreau scored the same amount of points as McDavid last night. You may have missed that.😉

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yeah it’s nice to hear from you Ric. Your gums weren’t flapping to much after game one? 😂. I think all of us knew this series was gonna go deep. Thus a series tie. After the Flames put the fear of god into the Oil with a quick 2-0 lead again the best player in hockey once again dug his team out of their stupor. Just so you know Gaudreau scored the same amount of points as McDavid last night. You may have missed that.😉
Oh dear, Ken... obviously your gums are flapping too much.... hehehehe. Gaudreau? Never heard of him(hasn't scored or assisted in 2 games).... hahahahah. How does it feel being down to the oil slick? Even the flamers players, admit they're getting beat by one player? Which one is that? - Mcd with only 3 assists, Kane with a Hat trick, Smith who has stoned the flamers(until goon Luc ran him over), or Drai with 4 assists(NHL record for one period), or Hyman with 1 goal and buzzed all nite? Heard it's pretty gloomy in cowtown right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Gaudreau? Lucic? who cares. Gawdirow was -2, Turtle was -2, Lindholm -3, and Luc -1 last game. Strange, game 2 had Gawdirow and Turtle at -1 and Lindholm -2. .....hehehehe. Meanwhile game 2 for the oil had Drai and Mcd at +3 and Kane at +2....
You're doing enough whining for the both of us ;) .... lol

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eaaf7bbd637e08beb2c03e8a40e08f4f.jpg

La Bamba baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great game by the Oilers and the right team won again. Flames looked good for about 6mins. 1st period they were lost and looked brutal. I was worried about this matchup with the Flames big Defenceman BUT wow do they look slow when the Oilers are playing like they are! Go Oilers!

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second period was a disaster for the oilers. They were so disorganized and could not come together. The best hit of the game was behind The Calgary net on two Edmonton players! Lol

No excuse for Calgary to be short handed and being in the attack in the Edmonton end zone, especially getting a short handed goal.
Not going to lie, I was concerned when Calgary tied it up.
Regardless they pulled off a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom