Filming In Revy For Sled Heads 4

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Revy last week with Thomas from Tahoe Films to do some filming for the contest I won thanks to everyone on SNOWANDMUD.COM who voted for me. Tahoe Films, LTD check the site for more sick photos and vids! and for all you Quaders he does mud movies as well!:D
Thomas said I could join him for the Blair Morgan fantasy Camp, along with Brett Turcotte X games Silver medal this year and Cody Brochers one of the best Free riders around and he is from good old Cow town. All the guys were great to meet and ride with. Theese guys will air and I mean big AIR off anything they see, it was awesome to see in person. The weather got chitty for the last 2 days so not much filming was done, the plan is late this month to go again in Golden so lets hope for some good weather.
I did get a few pics and then my camera died, so I missed some of the big Drops, but heres a little taste.:cool:

Blair Morgan sled #7
Brett Turcotte sled #16
Cody Borchers Rev XP Black
Thomas Opre Camera Man Tahoe Films

REVY 014 (Medium).jpg

REVY 002 (Medium).jpg

REVY 007 (Medium).jpg

REVY 011 (Medium).jpg

REVY 012 (Medium).jpg

REVY 006 (Medium).jpg

REVY 008 (Medium).jpg

GRD

Reaction score
Re: Filmiing In Revy For Sled Heads 4

Looks like some good shots! Great experience as well! Thanks for posting!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They go big; and often for sure.:eek: Must have been a blast. Enjoy Golden!!:D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wheres the pics of you man???

No pics of me,:(
I took the pictures above but none of me unfortunately! and we did get some filming in but I do not have that footage.

Well with all this snow we are getting, already a foot in Cow town, and more in the Mountains It should make for a good session late in the month. Hope everyone liked the shots and I will post some more when I get em.:D

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awesome pictures.... Glad you won! :D

I was in Revy last week with Thomas from Tahoe Films to do some filming for the contest I won thanks to everyone on SNOWANDMUD.COM who voted for me. Tahoe Films, LTD check the site for more sick photos and vids! and for all you Quaders he does mud movies as well!:D
Thomas said I could join him for the Blair Morgan fantasy Camp, along with Brett Turcotte X games Silver medal this year and Cody Brochers one of the best Free riders around and he is from good old Cow town. All the guys were great to meet and ride with. Theese guys will air and I mean big AIR off anything they see, it was awesome to see in person. The weather got chitty for the last 2 days so not much filming was done, the plan is late this month to go again in Golden so lets hope for some good weather.
I did get a few pics and then my camera died, so I missed some of the big Drops, but heres a little taste.:cool:

Blair Morgan sled #7
Brett Turcotte sled #16
Cody Borchers Rev XP Black
Thomas Opre Camera Man Tahoe Films

View attachment 4949

View attachment 4950

View attachment 4951

View attachment 4952

View attachment 4953

View attachment 4954

View attachment 4955

Top Bottom