Fernie conditions 2014/15

chris79

Reaction score
Weather experts, (that means anyone ) are we going to get another rain event this weekend or could we possibly see snow out of this at elevation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weather experts, (that means anyone ) are we going to get another rain event this weekend or could we possibly see snow out of this at elevation?

Temps are looking a little warm, but you never know. I guess a guy will just have to wake up in the morning and see where the snow line is at, that is the beauty of living in Fernie. If it is good you go, and if it is not, you go fishing. Let's hope that it is cold enough to snow.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread breaks my heart every time I check it. LOL Should still be talking about how much is stacking up, not about driving past the bridge and possibly stopping to go fishing on the way.... at least not until mid-May or so.....

chris79

Reaction score
Temps are looking a little warm, but you never know. I guess a guy will just have to wake up in the morning and see where the snow line is at, that is the beauty of living in Fernie. If it is good you go, and if it is not, you go fishing. Let's hope that it is cold enough to snow.

Yup thats right. Fingers crossed for snow!!!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426107075.056340.jpg
I'm not holding my breath but will be in the alpine tomorrow so I'll get an update for U guys

chris79

Reaction score
Ya it looks like the freeze levels are to high yet again. Sounds like some significant precip saturday evening and sunday their just not very confident on snow levels. Wanted to run out to harvey. See what happens i guess.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread breaks my heart every time I check it. LOL Should still be talking about how much is stacking up, not about driving past the bridge and possibly stopping to go fishing on the way.... at least not until mid-May or so.....

Last winter in mid may. Cat had a pooched primary, so I took the old mountain max out for a spring burn. Pic was taken at about 8pm in the evening, sweet after work ride. Hopefully this is possible again this year, but it is not looking to promising.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 146

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Last winter in mid may. Cat had a pooched primary, so I took the old mountain max out for a spring burn. Pic was taken at about 8pm in the evening, sweet after work ride. Hopefully this is possible again this year, but it is not looking to promising.

Eric, that is a sweet place to ride, eh! This was taken the end of April a few years back.

100_2226.jpg

Top Bottom