Fernie & Area Snowmobiling

BonBon

Reaction score
Hey planning a trip to the Mountains in February! Does anyone have any good info and advice regarding the Fernie area!?
Most of the group will be new to the Mountains but definitely not new to snowmobiling!
May have to rent a sled as well if anyone has info on sled rentals out there too?! :)

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give ghost rider a call in fernie he will put you onto a rental company, i know calgary has some sled to rent and i think they run 750 with a trailer for weekend, not 100% sure. as for the riding areas play that day by day, different areas get different amounts of snow.

BonBon

Reaction score
thanks for the info! I see that I typed wrong saying that my group was all new to sledding! ha!ha! not so! We are all avid snowmobilers!! :) have all the sleds and trailers....just don't want to have to Jet my own sled.... plus its a short track!?! :p

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do %80 of our riding in the area, and will more then likely be there too. pm me closer to the time you are heading up we can take you around.

BonBon

Reaction score
Thanks! That would be amazing!!! As we will have no idea where to go!!! and where the good spots to learn some things would be!! :) thanks so much!!

Zig Zag

Reaction score
Ghost Riders has the maps and Mountian Memories has the sleds. North side HWY big stuff top of the sisters and meca. Southside HWY rolling Hills and Notch. Not much depth yet but should be great in Feb:cool::beer::)

Top Bottom