ferine area snow

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie ski hill yesterday. Not looking like much so far.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There is now 8" at the new cabin site and that is at 5890'……….not enough for this dude!

It rained pretty much all night (Saturday, Nov. 17th) in Elkford and I can't see the rocks so I don't know where the freezing line was………...

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i i remember right it was xmax then bam!!! there was snow so that means a few more weeks but sweet areas fore sure. Looking forward to getting out with you again Doug

torkd

Reaction score
Hey everyone just seeing if the rolling hills or the Notch have enough snow for a ride this weekend! It would save a trip to Revelstoke as we are from the Lethbridge area. Any info would be much appreciated!

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out for a ride sunday
staged at the yellow gates on the corbin road and road into the new cabin
was good for a first ride a couple feet in the rolling hills
didnt go to the wranglers cabin or the notch but a group we met was going there someone told them snow was good there but no conformation
if you want lots of powder not going to find it there for a while

torkd

Reaction score
was out for a ride sunday
staged at the yellow gates on the corbin road and road into the new cabin
was good for a first ride a couple feet in the rolling hills
didnt go to the wranglers cabin or the notch but a group we met was going there someone told them snow was good there but no conformation
if you want lots of powder not going to find it there for a while

I guess thats whats to be expected this early. Oh well little extra drive out to Revelstoke for whats looking like some decent snow. Thanks for the update.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Took a little ride from the Tin Shack down the pipeline today. Not much snow. Only went to where the logging road is plowed out, did not figure it paid to go to wranglers or the notch. If you are looking to knock the dust off the sled and have nothing better to do it was not to bad but be on the look out for rocks and stumps. I would say save the trip for when conditions improve.

guido88gt

Reaction score
Hey everyone just seeing if the rolling hills or the Notch have enough snow for a ride this weekend! It would save a trip to Revelstoke as we are from the Lethbridge area. Any info would be much appreciated!

golden has lots of snow no need to drive to revy...

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I am happy and sad to report that fernie is getting pounded with snow good 7-8" in the last 12 hrs. I'm sad cause I might not be able to enjoy any of this year. Just found out I might have a engine in need of serious repairs with no money to do so.
So, I thought I would let you guys know that the fernie pow is finally starting to show up.

Top Bottom