Favorite Chocolate Bar(s) when sledding?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mirage for me, like the original areo and jersey milk,kit Kats once in a while,I keep the mirage bars in the freezer,there yummy frozen

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picture 50 of us standing beside each other on the hill. Then we have a cold chocolate bar eating contest. The weirdo eatmore enthusiasts are still chewing after one hour! Hahaha!
one hour? I've barely got all the wrapper shards off from 94 repeated freeze/thaw cycles on those terribly deformed bad boys.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
one hour? I've barely got all the wrapper shards off from 94 repeated freeze/thaw cycles on those terribly deformed bad boys.
Omg! 94 repeated freeze/thaw events of the eatmore on the bottom of the snomo bag! And how bout how the writing is all worn off and it’s non-legible!! I’ll never think of eat mores the same. In fact, I think I’m gonna chuckle when I see them in a gas station!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you leave a chocolate bar on the hills after mother nature calls, do you bury it or leave it on display in its full glory?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
When you leave a chocolate bar on the hills after mother nature calls, do you bury it or leave it on display in its full glory?
Full glory on display of course!
I sled with a couple of Italian guys and they like to get right up in your personal space and spit when they talk. When covid came, I was always backing up when we are talking. I’d step one step back, they would step one step frwd. It was like they were chasing me. Anyhoo, now I take a dump five feet away from my sled and the animated, personal space invading spitters don’t come near! Hahaha it works so good. Maybe I’ll get a rubber piece of poo and set it beside the sled everytime we stop! Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom