Farmer talk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of stayed on the plastic so not much lost just extra work to clean it up.

Had to clean a bag of barley up the same way a couple weeks ago, when I was working for a local hauler.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is for petegades! It was just burried a couple/few pages back. Dont let it die boys! :beer:

Sent while not working too hard

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got the unloads today of the four loads of cwrs hauled to cgi in sweetgrass, proteins were about the same as local terminals, but dockage woks differently

my dockage was higher than normal this year, from whitcaps and unthreshed, local terminals were in the three percent but doped it to 1 percent for my higher protein, what i received in sweetgrass was one percent dockage with out questions

now this is where their price scale is different than cdn scales, because of 1 percent dockage there is a price discount for cleaning, and in my case it was droped 7 cents from daily quoted price, but then they also increased my price 4 cents for 14.5protein

so alll in all i had a locked in price of 9.15bu but after deductions it droped to 9.07, my trucking was 47cents for a final price of 8.60 picked up at the farm and in us funds. all brokage fees were taken care of by cgi

my local elevator price was in the 8.40 bu and that is delevered, so around a 25 cents less for trucking, over all happy with them

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question, why are we not a "Sticky" at the top of the page anymore?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to farmer talk.....the coop is still spreading dry fertilizer and putting on anhydrous. Nice to be done. Normally we would just be finishing this week or next!

Sent while not working too hard

Top Bottom