Farmer talk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring this thread to the top again.

How many of us are going to be at Farm Tech in Edmonton in January, and how many days? I'll be there for the whole weekend.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Be on the watch for rusty grain beetles in your cereals right now. We are having a major epidemic down south here in southern Alberta. Lots of loads being rejected at all elevators in our area's. No rhyme or reason as bin samples are dry. Beware before you haul.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a few loads hauled down to sweetgrass, nothing mentioned for beatles, i had ran the fans a week after harvest to cool down

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a few loads hauled down to sweetgrass, nothing mentioned for beatles, i had ran the fans a week after harvest to cool down

None in my air bins either. The non air bins are about 75% infested in total numbers.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Be on the watch for rusty grain beetles in your cereals right now. We are having a major epidemic down south here in southern Alberta. Lots of loads being rejected at all elevators in our area's. No rhyme or reason as bin samples are dry. Beware before you haul.

Just hauled 40,000 bushel out no signs of rusty beetles. Sorry to hear about it.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a long shot, but thought I'd try. Any of you guys have any feed grade wheat to sell? Looking for 200-300 tonnes.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The man speaking in this video needs no introduction. I remember every day at lunch time turning the radio onto 910AM to listen to him.

Top Bottom