Farmer talk

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows everyone making out with their in crop spraying this spring with all this wind? Jaysus what a pain where I'm at.

Depends who you ask lol. Seems I start work about 8pm lately. Or if you spray during the day well my crop beside it is fawked, got 1.5 miles to go have a chat about- you could say all common courtesy or staying back from line along those black hats is over. I spray to the edge now at 60 psi fawk em rest of neighbour’s 25 psi and stay back

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends who you ask lol. Seems I start work about 8pm lately. Or if you spray during the day well my crop beside it is fawked, got 1.5 miles to go have a chat about- you could say all common courtesy or staying back from line along those black hats is over. I spray to the edge now at 60 psi fawk em rest of neighbour’s 25 psi and stay back
I see a Hutt is a Hutt no matter what province they reside in?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bloom is starting.
645927903.jpg

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on a new holland p2082 disc drill. I'm tired of the poor seeding job our hoe drill is doing. I've accepted the fact that I will probably never be able to afford land so I have to make sure we are getting 100% out of what we do have. It's a 30 footer 10" spacing with the intelligent ag sensors on all seed and fertilizer runs.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body ever get into court over a a peice of equipment long story short i have a invoice for the peice of equipment and they had my cheque all was good several days later they called and said deal was off i had allready had a loan on the equipment and insurance its in the lawyers hands now anybody else ever went through something like this?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body ever get into court over a a peice of equipment long story short i have a invoice for the peice of equipment and they had my cheque all was good several days later they called and said deal was off i had allready had a loan on the equipment and insurance its in the lawyers hands now anybody else ever went through something like this?

Private sale or dealer?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Private sale or dealer?
Private sale got a invoice showing paid and full text convo agreeing to price and such then after he had my cheque he is trying to back out of the deal its happened on smaller things people are sure getting hard to trust and deal with but this is something i have been looking for for about 2 years and there hard to find so im not backing down on this one

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Any body ever get into court over a a peice of equipment long story short i have a invoice for the piece of equipment and they had my cheque all was good several days later they called and said deal was off i had allready had a loan on the equipment and insurance its in the lawyers hands now anybody else ever went through something like this?
In my experience, talk to the head owner, president in a calm, nice tone amd see what happens. If he is a dick and blows you off, all bets are off. Social media is wicked. Embarrass the crap outta the guys. Use names. It’s awesome. Try not to come off as a psycho, weirdo, tinfoil hatter but if yer all fired up, go for it!!!
Sounds like they got a few thousand more than the deal they made with you and are seeing what happens if they tell you to pound sand.
Don’t threaten, it never works. Just frickin do it if necessary. It’s kinda fun sometimes. I always think that bad publicity costs $1,000,000 over the long term. I’m out a couple grand so who is the winner?
It’s not instant gratification but it’s a long a painful road for the recipient. Sometimes, they don’t even know where the business loss is coming from. It’s your right to tell your experience! Bahahahaha!

Last edited:

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience, talk to the head owner, president in a calm, nice tone amd see what happens. If he is a dick and blows you off, all bets are off. Social media is wicked. Embarrass the crap outta the guys. Use names. It’s awesome. Try not to come as a weirdo, tinfoil hatter but if yer all fired up, go for it!!!
Sounds like they got a few thousand than the deal they made and are seeing what happens if they tell you to pound sand.
Don’t threaten, it never works. Just frickin do it if nevessary. It’s kinda fun sometimes.
Ya they phoned to say deal off and i just said man i allready got a loan and i considered it a done deal and u have the money then they started swearing and calling me down i didnt make them list them or agree to selling them, my lawyer called them then they cursed him out aswell lol ill spend a few gs to see were this goes lawyer says i have a binding contract so i guess we will see

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Ya they phoned to say deal off and i just said man i allready got a loan and i considered it a done deal and u have the money then they started swearing and calling me down i didnt make them list them or agree to selling them, my lawyer called them then they cursed him out aswell lol ill spend a few gs to see were this goes lawyer says i have a binding contract so i guess we will see
Ahhhh, they are trying to gaslight you. Perfect. This is the point where all bets are off. Wicked! Game on mofos!
The way I see it, they aren’t gonna sell it to you, ever. You’ll never go back to the business. Now it’s party time!!!! It’s import in life to phuk with the people that phuk wit you. Take a night, sleep on it. Be evil, but be smart. Keel to yourself and move in silence. This is awesome. Pm me the dealership amd I’ll do some research. I’ll recommend a course of action. This ch!t is so much fun! Hey, they cost you a few grrr, so let’s get the money back through entertainment!!!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That sucks. You sure you can't find this piece of equipment anywhere else?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. You sure you can't find this piece of equipment anywhere else?
Twin 2000 nh3 tanks been honestly looking for 2 years and have not come across 2000s with the nh3 pump for the price as new as tbe ones i purchased new price dif is over 60g dif over what i paid there are a few twin 2400s but there to big for what we need

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uncle was a lawyer and his key line was "Possesson is 9/10ths of the law!" Hope this works out for you. I see more and more of this locally over past year. Everyone has COVID pricing fever no matter what it is and few seem to want to hold a line on a price thinking the next guy will give them more.

Top Bottom