Family trip Good place to go.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to valemount for Jan 2,3,4.Looking at going to Clemina or key hole.I've never been into clemina and I've heard its a good place to go for beginners as my wife has never rode in the mountains before and I'm thinking of bring my two little guys with me aswell.Any input would be great.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your wife hasn`t riden in the mountains before you should take her to Mcbride and go up to Bell. Really easy areas to ride with lots of snow. Low danger for land mines, with some trees to play in and open areas that are flat.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina is an easy ride in, about a 20km ride in on logging road, a good warm up for what is at the top. Stop by the cabin to start a fire if one isnt going already. lots of good playing around the cabin in the trees, but be careful of the creek that snakes through the valley, have seen many people fall into. Lots of area to play on both sides of the valley up past the cabin. Not a good place to go if visability is not good, not alot of trees for definition higher up. On a nice day this is my favorite place to go :d

Top Bottom