FAIL Videos Lets see them!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some funny vids. I love how its instinct to turn the go pro off almost instantly afterwards

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love these videos ... just wondering why you didnt let off on the gas just a little bit before you climbed that tree lol

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love these videos ... just wondering why you didnt let off on the gas just a little bit before you climbed that tree lol

dude...i wonder myself...LMAO

i could say...i was tryin a new to tha sleddin world trick....back flip off a tree...but that would be a lie...LMAO. i thought i may be able to slam through....i was wrong. dislocated shoulder, pulled neck muscles.

i got lots, im not too bright...lol

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy frick dude those are awesome!!! u ride a lot like we do it frickin sweet.... lmao

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im no fackin Burandt, never will be so might as well have some laughter at your own expense..lmao. im always recording. ya never know what you might miss!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy frick dude those are awesome!!! u ride a lot like we do it frickin sweet.... lmao

you mean to say there are more tards on the hill???

LMAO...just kiddin bro! ch!t thats not half the vids i have of utter dumbass ch!t. my stomach is usually sore from a day of riding....and its just from laughin......aint that right krash???

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wanna laugh...check out the "where's reggie" monologue of vids on my yt page. reggie is a good buddy of mine who is new to the sleddin world. it was like where's waldo all last season with him...fackin hilarious. he was our little protege.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was literally 15 minutes later of the last vid i posted. got him out, i continued down the trail to the next spot thinking he was behind me, he decided to show that hill who was boss with out my knowledge.....he came down in the exact spot and buried himself in the same tree. i was seriously confused when i came back for him...i thought my mind was playing tricks on me and that i didnt just help him out of this spot....LMAO

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to get that out LOL!!!

not long at all, lucky prick he is, couldnt have landed any better. literally spun it around, i backed it up as far in there as i could, shoveled the wall down like a ramp an dout she came. this had BAD written all over it. i am a pretty vocal guy, usually yippin or yahooin...not a sound came outta me when it went in there...LOL. i was like oh dear god this isnt good. we were a good bit in and just the two of us. if it would have landed upside down.....it would have been a looooong day..lol

here is getting it out.

Top Bottom