Extended chain case

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of doing a avid exteneded chain case and I was told that you have to drop the suspension back and down a inch which goes for the same for the rear just wondering if anyone has pictures or how they did the rear bracketon on the tunnel?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best to just purchase one of these. This one doesn't have the hole to the back but he will have them. Ken Specialty Sleds.

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpg
    IMG_2791.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 198

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of doing a avid exteneded chain case and I was told that you have to drop the suspension back and down a inch which goes for the same for the rear just wondering if anyone has pictures or how they did the rear bracketon on the tunnel?

You forgot to mention the racers edge suspension.

sent from a phone

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an avid. Chain case for sale if you are interested pm me.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just was thinking and if you are thinking about a belt drive get ahold of C3 and use their system for the extended as it may not be that much for as far as cost because you will have the buy new Hyvo chain and gears for the avid.
I think with the chain you go 19/45 gearing in order to get a chain to fit.
You can make your own or get Specialty to build you one and go to 20/49. If you go chain and want the lower gearing and can put you in contact with a fellow that has the hyvo gears and chain made to 20/49 and only has 100kms on the gears and chain. He went to the C3

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is Daryl's bracket. He sells alot of product to Specialty and Ken resells it to the public. They work together quite abit.

Top Bottom