Escape Mountain

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never watched it, but I have people talking about it to me that aren't sledders, so I think it was good marketing on doo's part.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally some guys that watched and took a minute to think about. But if I need to be more inlightened go for it.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I watched it tonight. I think its good for snowmobiling in a few ways but was not at all impressed with the scenes from the Cabin section. Guy dumped the keys all over the floor. They trashed the fridge made a mess on the floor. The other riders when they came into the cabin didnt raise any negative concerns about the mess or clean it up . I know its made for TV show but to the non-snowmobiler out there it could say that we are not the best of people. Swearing, giving the finger, beer on the table trashing the cabin etc. Snowmobilers dont have the best image as respected users of the backcountry at the best of times. I think this will just reinforce the negative image that we are fighting against all the time.
We complain about the mess thats made up in the mountain cabins with garbage or damage to the cabins and then the producers of this show the same stuff as entertainment. WTF.
I sure hope it gets better in the other episodes. This show has issues.
One good thing was that the sleds were stock. No loud noisy cans. So far.
JMHO

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watched it last night. worst show i have ever watched. the only thing missing was all the DUDES and DUDETTE sitting around smoking a big fat gagger. narly!

Top Bottom