EPIC BC Pow w/ Rene St.Onge & Geoff Kyle

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I'll say is that professionals make mistakes. Professional ski guides make mistakes and have paid the price. Is Rene the first one down the hill and someone with a little more experience coming behind him?

I've said along that the pictures were awesome and I do enjoy them, just have a little problem with one. Polarblu, good luck with your choices in the mountains.....enough said:beer::beer::beer:

Ok enough already like I said Rene's a pro and lots of pro's will agree. He makes his living doing the sport so to question his ability and experience you will need more. On your best day with your dream sled you wouldn't touch Rene the guy is an awsome rider and he is a terrain expert. If you doulbt it take a trip out there you will learn something forsure.:d

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He does have a knack for taking great pics. Reminds me of some of the great pic ekliptics used to have in his sledding calendars.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forecast is Sun tomorrow, hope slopes are as stable as the last 2 weeks and Highonboost is there with his camera tomorrow! Cheers, Rene.

How bout on your webpage for the lodge pic of the week. I know you got em lets see them.:beer::beer::beer: They don't have one for Absolute and Orange:d

Top Bottom