Epic BC POW - Nov 15

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man boost, we need a guy like you in vale.......no one ever wants to take pics around here, everybody is too busy riding.......and if we do break out a camera, they are nothing like yours

beautiful shots !

Turbo68

Reaction score
I guess I should have gone. Turned it down to do chores. Geez and that was Frisbee just so you know.

92vwgti

Reaction score
damnnnn awesome shots jr... cant wait to come out again in march with the group, keep on making us drool with more pics!!!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet pics, a great start to the season for sure. To me a meter is not epic though.... 2m yes. just saying;)

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments! Come stay at the lodge and you can be in one of these photos!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Are you kiddin me Pano! I probed up to 8 feet and there was 3 feet of fresh! Even if you stopped facing downhill stockers had a hard time gettin goin again! It was Epic for any month of the season! Just sayin!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you kiddin me Pano! I probed up to 8 feet and there was 3 feet of fresh! Even if you stopped facing downhill stockers had a hard time gettin goin again! It was Epic for any month of the season! Just sayin!
Original post said a meter, happens a few times every year. Like I said 2 meters of fresh is epic, this does not happen often.

HighonBoost

Reaction score
web10.jpg

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics but shopped and i've seen a few shopped in my day, nonetheless i like what you did with the contrast and colors in them

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Nice pics but shopped and i've seen a few shopped in my day, nonetheless i like what you did with the contrast and colors in them
Yes all these have been through photoshop,only to crop, bump up saturation, sharpen, and brighten them up to make up for bland jpeg processing from camera. A good polarizer is what makes the colors stand out. The last photo has been made bw.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, Jason!...the snow looks epis for sure!...and once again best sledding pictures by far! Looking forward to get out there!!

krazy ken

Reaction score
Awesome pics... Maybe with that pow I'll have to stick with the 1300 eh Rene.. Lol

Top Bottom