End of Season Deals on 13's

dschwindt

Reaction score
Are there any deals on remaining 2013 arctic cats. Looking for a 2013 Black LTD 162" around central/southern Alberta. Or are does everyone think there will be some start of next season. Thanks

skrat

Reaction score
I was at big top power sports in chiliwack las week and they has 16 2013,s sitting in crates. Also talked to Camrose cat and they have a couple of 8's too.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not central, or south, but the cat dealer in peace river has quite a few. Great pricing from what I have seen as well.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that white knuckle in lloydminster has 2013's left over.

Coldpussy

Reaction score
A couple buddys of mine just picked up some sleds From White Knuckle in Lloydminster. They dealt with Ryan and not only did they get the best price they could find, they said he knew alot about what was available to be done up. Alot of places will just sell you random stuff. Not these guys, seems to me like they really know what they're talking about. Highly recomend dealing there!

schwindt

Reaction score
Are there any deals on remaining 2013 arctic cats. Looking for a 2013 Black LTD 162" around central/southern Alberta. Or are does everyone think there will be some start of next season. Thanks

Ya better just buy one, come out with us for a May long golf/Boat/Sled trip and break it inn, then spend all summer putting the turbo on. We are hoping to get one more in, wishful thinking looking at forecast out that way. We will see how it goes, have never been sledding past April 20th, last year at Ladybird it was nice yet.... found route high up to some elevation where there should be some snow yet.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have some excellent buys on 12,13s, and 2013 Bettie sleds.. available at Cost.

They come with Warranty. Receive 20% off of any accessories purchased at the time of the sale, and 15% off for the rest of the season.
Finance in Gear, Clothing and Avy equipment, SUPER on sale right now.

T and T Powersports in Bonnyville AB

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic Cat sled chart.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget our open house...

HOLY SMOKERS!! Motorfist Brought it BIG TIME with some door prizes.. Motovan, Parts Canada, Kimpex and Smith a HUGE Thank you to all of our supporters!
open house flyer.jpg

Top Bottom