Enbridge's Line 5 and Michigan Governor

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
shut line 5 down, let the east get some of their own medicine
It would be sweet to have someone thinking like Premier Lougheed again. We will need someone with some balls to get us out of this mess and I don't see anyone in position to be that person. Bernier sounded like the closest one but would he really have pulled the trigger??

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be sweet to have someone thinking like Premier Lougheed again. We will need someone with some balls to get us out of this mess and I don't see anyone in position to be that person. Bernier sounded like the closest one but would he really have pulled the trigger??

Lougheed was ok, but remember he was the one that insisted that property rights not be written into the constitution.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very proud to say my Grandpa took Ralph up the Smoky from PR in the big tour boat I now own. We had a framed thank you letter head from the Gov't of Alberta for doing it.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Governor Whitmer is a heartless, evil tyrant. Her shutdowns and suppression of her own constituency reveals all of that. Has anyone else come to the conclusion that the elitists, and those that view themselves as the permanent ruling class, really don't want common people to have affordable, abundant energy? The rich donor class really won't be affected, yet the commoners will remain dependent on handouts, much as we see the diseased symbiosis between democrat elites and minorities. All of the energy alternatives that the enlightened followers lay their hopes upon all have substantial drawbacks, and more problems will be realized and created as they evolve......as we are issued a renewal date of the "alarmist doomsday point of no return" periodically.

Top Bottom