Edmonton THUNDERSTRUCK 10 Premiere and Party!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bo Diddly's was terrible last year. The audio was too loud and the service was crap. The Thunderstruck aspect was great but that place is a terrible venue and I will not not attend.

I agree but I was really impressed with Bo Diddly's coming on this site and admitting that they were caught off guard with the crowd and the amount of booze we consume :beer:. I'm sure they will be ready this year. I will give them a second chance.

Thunderstruck

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Trust me, the new manager of Bo's West has addressed ALL the concerns and they are prepared this year!! Better sound, more cooks, more servers! Guaranteed or you get the price of your admission ticket back! ;)

I am trying to swing letting under agers in there, will know soon!

Special thanks to our awesome sponsors!! This is a partial list as some more are being added but SNOW AND MUD, MARTIN'S MOTOR SPORTS, ZAC'S TRACS, and E&S!

Best part is, some of our local (Edmonton) riders have AMAZING sections in the film!! Yee Haw!!

More info soon!

JIM

Thunderstruck

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
TSX Edmonton Poster PIC.jpg

Event poster!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me, the new manager of Bo's West has addressed ALL the concerns and they are prepared this year!! Better sound, more cooks, more servers! Guaranteed or you get the price of your admission ticket back! ;)

I am trying to swing letting under agers in there, will know soon!

Special thanks to our awesome sponsors!! This is a partial list as some more are being added but SNOW AND MUD, MARTIN'S MOTOR SPORTS, ZAC'S TRACS, and E&S!

Best part is, some of our local (Edmonton) riders have AMAZING sections in the film!! Yee Haw!!

More info soon!

JIM

Jim, you bringing the same crew that was at MM4 with you cause that in it's self was a blast partying and BS'ing with you guy's. Oh and bogger still thinks you're a douche lol look forward to seeing you guys again bud.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats the night of buck-chitty's house party.....

Jim, you bringing the same crew that was at MM4 with you cause that in it's self was a blast partying and BS'ing with you guy's. Oh and bogger still thinks you're a douche lol look forward to seeing you guys again bud.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That was a riot! I'm pretty sure T-TEAM wets himself everytime he thinks about that night with all you dudes!

Can't wait for this even though!! I'm stoked! Bring on the booze and sleddin'!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a riot! I'm pretty sure T-TEAM wets himself everytime he thinks about that night with all you dudes!

Can't wait for this even though!! I'm stoked! Bring on the booze and sleddin'!!

lol, yeah T-Team and Max couldn't see straight and you were walking just fine after all that beer and tequila shooter, you impressed the hell outa us... ;)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, yeah T-Team and Max couldn't see straight and you were walking just fine after all that beer and tequila shooter, you impressed the hell outa us... ;)

Haha, what can I say... I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer ;)
That tequila though... I know I was feelin' that the next day. But for the most part that night, I had to sober up quick when the cops decided to take the old man back to the hotel themselves... LOL

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, what can I say... I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer ;)
That tequila though... I know I was feelin' that the next day. But for the most part that night, I had to sober up quick when the cops decided to take the old man back to the hotel themselves... LOL
Yeah I thought he got busted for peeing on the hood of the cop car lol.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have a shuttle from fort sask...sounds like a few fort boys are going

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have a shuttle from fort sask...sounds like a few fort boys are going

be a great idea,i'd be willing to slap a $20-$30 down for a ride there and back.This way a guy can have a few drinks without worring about how am i gonna get home.I can tell u to the airport is $90

Top Bottom