Economy/Recession

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup just piping a ton of cash into a broken system that will have no positive effect and lead to further waste and corruption. The indians are all up in arms about suicide rates on the reserves because of lack of opportunities. Cash is not going to generate opportunities, moving to where there is opportunity will. Sorry but some chithole in the middle of nowhere will always be a chithole in the middle of nowhere unless there is some discovery and development of natural resources. Not likely in buttfawkville prairie reserve.

Exactly, I have been saying the same thing for years. They have more opportunities than one can shake a stick at, they just have to grow up and move out of the nest like every other contributing member of society has done.

There has been some very profitable discovery of natural resources on or near some reserves in Sask, but the natives want half the profits from said resources before they are out of the ground, which drives away any attempt at getting them out of the ground.

It's sure getting sickening. Either be a native on the reserve crying wolf or be an equal member of society, cause you can't be both.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If your dog is laying out in the yard and you carry his food dish out to him every day he gets used to it. Pretty soon he won't bother getting up for anything.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dig deep, do some research of the major contributers to the Liberal Party and youll find a number of Big Business in the wind power and green sector.

Big business and politics go hand in hand.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dig deep, do some research of the major contributers to the Liberal Party and youll find a number of Big Business in the wind power and green sector.

Big business and politics go hand in hand.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Ya ok what ever. Was just having trouble making the conecton with all the stupid people in this country.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HandsOffMyMoney - The Rebel
Have any members seen or know about this, this is Badddddddddd!!

Un bloody real. What friggen next. I said this is the most corrupt government ever. Also said this election had to be rigged because there are not that many stupid people in this country.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking at this C**T'S face makes my blood boil..................

I just ate a tic tac, and I only paid a combination of 5 tax's in order to go to the store
and buy it (income tax,gst, prov fuel tax,fed. fuel tax and gst on that)
I wonder what else she think's I owe her?

Well between her and Truedumb I can see a huge inheritance tax coming.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's still amazes me how a few months ago a party ( jt's) can promise a 10 b deficit and end up at 30...
What kind of financial advisers does he have ????
that is a 20 BILLION $$ mistake !!!!!!

Budgets don't really balance themselves ... Apparently ..... WTF

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It amazes me that an obvious lying crook like jt is still in power and nobody has done anything to get him punted, stop his crazy antics or worse.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom