Economy/Recession

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... I'm also willing to bet that if you were to introduce two of the members that don't seem to get along well here.... but not tell them who the other is.... they'd probably get along just fine talking about sledding over a beer...... /truth

You know you are 100% correct and I agree. Time to end this stupid bickering as it isn't worth getting the blood pressure elevated. Just have to accept we all have different point of views and respect that. Tks for this.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup.. and if your blocking people you are closed minded. Pretty soon you will believe the earth is 6000 years old. I miss cyle . I even forgot how to spell his name.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strange to see how a simple thread gets folks out of joint since nothing productive comes of it.

Now if anyone who posted on the thread was to run for office to fix the Economy/ Recession with helpful ideas, then I'm give them my vote.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup.. and if your blocking people you are closed minded. Pretty soon you will believe the earth is 6000 years old. I miss cyle . I even forgot how to spell his name.

When a person says that while I am looking up data Harper is screwing my wife then I think I am justified in doing so. Btw I am the farthest from being closed minded. Anyway like I said earlier I am moving along from this bickering.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that is a little over $2.00 a gallon. It has a ways to go to get down to what I remember as being "low" at $0.39/ gallon. Ya' I know, I'm older than dirt!

Cheapest I ever remember was 49.9/liter as a kid, but I'm not that old lol.

Nope,.. and on the news guess what,.. they are raising the price of gas this weekend...

Yeah big surprise with the long weekend and all. But I can't complain too much, I just paid 71.9 for Diesel here in Calgary, I've never paid that little for fuel ever.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is diesel 15 - 20 cents more per litre? What in the fawk?!?

Gas is 53.9 at Costco in Sherwood Park today.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Over the last couple years of noticed diesel is always more than gas in the winter, and it always takes longer to go down, but it goes back up as soon as gasoline does, funny how that works, someone's getting rich on this.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Over the last couple years of noticed diesel is always more than gas in the winter, and it always takes longer to go down, but it goes back up as soon as gasoline does, funny how that works, someone's getting rich on this.
Oh, absolutely. Just like if the prices DO go up this weekend, someone is making more money. There's no excuse for these thieves pulling these long weekend bullchit stunts. But no one is gonna step in and stop it. And you and I are just the pawns that pay for it. Nuthin we can do

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely. Just like if the prices DO go up this weekend, someone is making more money. There's no excuse for these thieves pulling these long weekend bullchit stunts. But no one is gonna step in and stop it. And you and I are just the pawns that pay for it. Nuthin we can do

Exactly, if only we had an NDP or Liberal government that would step up for the middle class? But that's another topic entirely, but on the other hand Oil&Gas has paid and continues to pay for everything I own, so I'm a little less disgruntled about it.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheapest I ever remember was 49.9/liter as a kid, but I'm not that old lol.

Yeah big surprise with the long weekend and all. But I can't complain too much, I just paid 71.9 for Diesel here in Calgary, I've never paid that little for fuel ever.

I remember filling deep freezes and anything else that held liquid for
$0.07/L. There were no rules in North Battleford in 1991 lol... north end Turbo

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Farm diesel hit 5 c a litre at one time ...same thing . People were filling storage tanks everywhere....
In a side note a financial adviser friend of mine is buying oil stocks like crazy..... And he is a very bright guy...!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that is a little over $2.00 a gallon. It has a ways to go to get down to what I remember as being "low" at $0.39/ gallon. Ya' I know, I'm older than dirt!

I remember being able to fill my sled for 5 bucks. Too old to remember what that was per gallon, but beer was 20 cents a glass. I'm only old AS dirt. Catching up to ya though! :D

Top Bottom