eBikes and related things.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting an e bike so is mid drive vs hub or does it matter.
I notice that the cheep one ( cost co, PA, CT. ) are hub drive where the expensive one seems to be mid drive.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting an e bike so is mid drive vs hub or does it matter.
I notice that the cheep one ( cost co, PA, CT. ) are hub drive where the expensive one seems to be mid drive.
This is a good quality bike.
Riverside Yamaha St. Albert. Full suspension. Service where u live. Great first bike. You can also add a rear rack and a small bag. My brothers 4 kids have these amp ups. I put a lot of kilometres on mine. And my brother still rides his. Great battery life. He’s about 260 270 pounds and he can easily ride around Edmonton 50 K on one charge with peddling. My wife could probably go 150 K on hers. Lol she’s 140 pounds. Picking a bike by battery and your weight is important. Some of the cheap ones only have 12.5 amp power batteries.
My first bike had too small a battery for a big guy land it died on me quite far in a hilly area. Not fun riding an 80 pound bike without even 1 out of 10 assist lol. Just some ideas for ya.

or jump right in get yourself crank drive 1000 W.
IMG_5014.png

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mid drive is better that the weight is in middle so more evenly distributed

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked these up. I don’t think we will outride them but we would definitely outride the Costco ones.

Bulls makes a very nice bike, I looked at one when I bought ours. Decided to build a bike from a decent base model brand instead to save some cash. If I bought another one I’d look at them again for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a e fat tire bike at PA that has full electric mode, so you dont have to pedal at all.

Its on sale for 1000$ id buy one but its sold out local ☹️

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bulls makes a very nice bike, I looked at one when I bought ours. Decided to build a bike from a decent base model brand instead to save some cash. If I bought another one I’d look at them again for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live about 2 blocks from Argyll Motorsports , the local Bulls dealer. I ordered mine from Vancouver Island for almost $2000 a bike cheaper than the current sale price at Argyll. Bikes included free shipping .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a e fat tire bike at PA that has full electric mode, so you dont have to pedal at all.

Its on sale for 1000$ id buy one but its sold out local ☹️
Throttle is real handy. I personally wouldn’t want Ebike without a throttle. I don’t use it much but in technical ch!t it’s awesome.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here,,, I've used my throttle too escape danger a few times,,, power mode III and some throttle has saved me more then a few times

A person sometimes finds them selves dropping into some tight twist'es cutting threw small creeks and dips,,, its sure nice having that option of throttling-up and out of the back-side climbs """when""" it's needed...

I didn't need it at first when I took up e-biking,,, it's now a requirement that any e-bike I ride has too have one...

That way We can pin-it if the cops are trying too take us down ,,, they might try too trip up our pedals but they cant out run the speed of the human thumb... lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out for a quick rip on the new Kenevo. Have about four rides on it , one full battery cycle.

Love it, but not as big of an upgrade from the levo as I thought it would have been. 180mm suspension is nice and plush though

1000001404.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20240407_154451.jpg

Spring P-bike tune-up ,,, add fake pedal bike kit and giver...

No officer,,, its the new hybird e-bike that came out this year... lol

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless I missed it who sells these and how much?? Thanks
I ordered from Citrus Cycles in Chemainus BC. Kelly was awesome to deal with . They were right around $5500 each with assembly, tax and accessories. They were on sale when I got them and are about $400 more now.

Top Bottom