Dump Trailer recommendations

blar

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a 14 or 16' bumper pull dump trailer. Can anyone give some good feedback on what brands to buy or avoid and why? The same with who to buy one from?

Cummins610

Reaction score
Load max,PJ or trail tech. SWS is lesser quality but the best price, the first 2 are better built/better axles etc.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure it has a scissor lift, not a dual telescopic ram setup. I'm a big fan of the Southland....the deck bracing under the floor runs length wise, not width wise. This supports the load of Bobcat a whole lot better. After a short time of loading and unloading, the floor plate starts to sag between the cross supports, giving the dirt a place to hang up.

blar

Reaction score
Make sure it has a scissor lift, not a dual telescopic ram setup. I'm a big fan of the Southland....the deck bracing under the floor runs length wise, not width wise. This supports the load of Bobcat a whole lot better. After a short time of loading and unloading, the floor plate starts to sag between the cross supports, giving the dirt a place to hang up.

Thanks, thats good to know because I plan on carrying a bobcat. I'm not a big fan of flaman though so its a toss up of the Southland or going to vegraville for a Load Max.

Top Bottom