Driving Demerits and Fines

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they say improper helmet, they mean for a bike right? lol Helmets need not be mandatory in cars now :eek:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...most of the kids in my neighbourhood should be broke by now basted on this list. Good to see, but means nothing without enforcemant.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...most of the kids in my neighbourhood should be broke by now basted on this list. Good to see, but means nothing without enforcemant.
Ya you are right there, without enforcement, but its really for us to know that when you don't stop for the dude wanting to cross the street A COP COULD PULL YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU THIS KIND OF FINE, this is just to let everyone know some of the fines we could get caught with if we do these. I know I have broke a few of these rules.....and just last week. LOL

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they say improper helmet, they mean for a bike right? lol Helmets need not be mandatory in cars now :eek:
For most Rucky it would only mean for on bikes but for you son.............all the times even in vehicles, and even if you are the passenger. SAFETY FIRST!!!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Times Sure Have Changed.... I Lost My License 3 Times Before I Was Even 18 Due To Too Many Demerits(paid A Lot In Ticket Fines, From Too Many Fast Cars).... Had To Go In Front Of The Drivers Review Board And I Was "grilled" For A Long Time. Was Told That If I Got Any Demerits For 1 Year, I Would've Lost My Driver's License For Life.... Boy Was I A Good Boy After That.... Dam Right Foot Is Heavier Than My Left Foot!!!! AT ONE POINT IN MY DRIVING CAREER, I HAD 118 DEMERITS ACTIVE ON MY RECORD.... STREET RACING WAS A WAY OF LIFE AS A KID, I GUESS.... LOL

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful, there are cops on this site... lol Could you explain what your avatar is?

My avatar is a pic from crusty demons of dirt and it's one of there wallpapers that you can get.. It's fire... FIRE...FIRE..yah...

Qub3d

Reaction score
Two things, notice how the $$ charged per km over goes down as the speed goes up? it's like you get a discount for speeding :D:D:D ... or not.

The rates have gone up since I was 18... I got pulled over when I was... let's say intellectually challenged - by an undercover cop in a early 90's Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais with a wee red light on the dash. He was saying that I was going well over 60 of the posted limit and didn't know how much to fine me so he gave me the max that his little book would produce which at that time was $202.00. He was also nice enough to RSVP my ass for an appearance at the court house downtown a month later. Ahhh yes, so anyway I told you that story to tell you this ... wear a helmet. :)

Top Bottom