dont jump on the hype of the 2013 rmk pro like i did

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS much as I would like to be considered in the same class as s.mawell, FredW, and mr.snopro among others, I am far from having the level of experience of these fellas. DO I like riding Doo's? Sure Doo! But if you knew so much you would also know I suggest all the time people try out other brands of sleds. Just because I don't like Poo's doesn't mean I don't think they are a great sled. I just can't ride it with the same confidence I have in my Doo. Maybe invest more time into actually reading threads rather than reading into them.

Oh and I have a set of DS's with one ride on them if you are still looking for some.
I read the thread just fine and think its hokey pokey hence getting stirred up about it. Still waiting on pictures to prove me wrong? much like everyone else that has read this thread. I am currently still looking for a set of pilot ds skis aswell what are they worth to yah?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
back in 08 when skidoo released the xp, they had a few broken drivshafts as well, we all thought it was crap till we ended choppering one out... it slowly became a issue... so beaware

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read the thread just fine and think its hokey pokey hence getting stirred up about it. Still waiting on pictures to prove me wrong? much like everyone else that has read this thread. I am currently still looking for a set of pilot ds skis aswell what are they worth to yah?

Pm me I have a few things for sale right now so I would have to check what I was asking.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

scott jass

Reaction score
i will put up a pic when i get home this weekend im not trying to cause any problems with anybody i wouldnt have bought a polaris just to talk crap.i just wanted to let people know what happened to me. o ya and im from iowa not ohio and ya i kno pretty dumb to buy a mountain sled livin in iowa but my buddies want me to go out west with them for a few weeks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will put up a pic when i get home this weekend im not trying to cause any problems with anybody i wouldnt have bought a polaris just to talk crap.i just wanted to let people know what happened to me. o ya and im from iowa not ohio and ya i kno pretty dumb to buy a mountain sled livin in iowa but my buddies want me to go out west with them for a few weeks.

Apparently that will settle the masses down abit if you can get some pics.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really tough to get a picture on to the Internet. I'll just take your word.

• Love
Reactions: cs5

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I really care what anybody thinks about a particular brand but just cuz its a new sled don't mean jack! my sled (a DOO)just got choppered out right along side a brand new (read:42kms on the odometer) pro RMK because it snapped off the drive shaft. And Glue holding the suspension together? Really polaris? NO wonder im exhausted after a day of sledding I have to wrestle that extra 10 grams of weight around on my Summit all day long cuz it has welds on the a arms.

Top Bottom