dont jump on the hype of the 2013 rmk pro like i did

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I agree though. Probably no pics coming.
LOL, im not too worried.
The original poster is viewing this thread right now, but sure is tight lipped. Or maybe another jackshaft exploded and broke his fingers. Lol

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So unless there's pictures its all bs in my opinion if it was going to be or us a recall someone besides this one guy would if heard about it

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i woud agree with that. takes some serious force to snap a jackshaft. cant see it happeneing unless there was a batch of bad forge or however they make them.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
......can't see it happeneing unless there was a batch of bad forge or however they make them.

Poo has lots of stuff made in Mexico. Probably rusted, old Beetles melted down and made into jackshafts. OP's original post is very likely true.

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's Bullsh1t, I catwalked mine off the grass into the garage blew three donuts on the cement in a big cloud of blue smoke. Jackshaft looks looks like a shining new diamond.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new Pros look pretty nice, but glueing togther ANY part of the suspension is just retarded IMO.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't get it do you?? Every little
Bit counts when your going
For lightweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I dont think you get it,, ill take the extra 2grams of wieght for the comfort of knowing my A arm wont fall apart going 100mph thanks.. You can have it tho...lol

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the glue/bonding agents turn so strong there like concrete but I definitely would rather have the welds and on mythbusters they were able to lift a car off the ground with 7 drops on crazy glue so it's just more stuff to think about when buying a sled

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's Bullsh1t, I catwalked mine off the grass into the garage blew three donuts on the cement in a big cloud of blue smoke. Jackshaft looks looks like a shining new diamond.
Aren't you the one selling your track, skid, etc on other posts? Lmao!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I guess the original question Neil is do we just assume that every newbie that joins Snow and Mud is an alter set on stirring up chit? What you are asking is a legitimate question. That is the problem with the internet. You can say what you want and 80% of the people will believe you, without any proof. The whole site is suspect for the most part. I personally try and help peeps with things where I can but I am on here because it is far more entertaining than most things you can watch on TV. Lol. Anyone that takes the brand bashing on this site seriously needs to get some help IMO.

and once again.............isn't that the truth!!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question is this.. why aren't useless threads like this one locked?

It is obvious BS since the "NEW GUY" has looked and never commented on the 8 PAGES of notes..
It serves no purpose but to cause chit that there is already to much of on forums these days

Top Bottom