dont jump on the hype of the 2013 rmk pro like i did

schiermnultra

Reaction score
my name is scott i bought a brand new 2013 rmk pro 800 155 on oct. 6 i made it home unloaded the sled and started towards the garage i didnt make it before the jack shaft gernaded. now they are talking about a recall on the part. i would really consider on waiting to see what they r going to do before buying one.

That is chitty luck man!! so you should take it back to the dealer and tell them you need your money back so you can go buy a new XM!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a handful? I know of one guy alone that had a handful of blown up m8s. I experienced the reverse issue on the 1100 to an extreme that most never experienced. It would not go back into forward gear and me, Bret Rasmussen and the rest of the crew pulled out of the bush by hand lol.
No one paid for a driveshaft update. Even most belts were covered. If you think brp hasn't put controls in place so that never happens again you are wrong. They now put new sleds in the hands of hard riders months ahead of time to bag the piss out of them ad find issues.But that's 2007 this is 2012. How did the shaft grenade? Just sheared in half?
Easy maxwell. I'm on your team this year. Xm's coming and i cant wait. Just sticking up for cat a little. Most everyone I ride with has one and they are impressive and have been reliable. I ride with some wicked riders and seen those cats fly through the air. Big drops. As for power. I had a 2012 etec demo 154 and it lost to five m800 in drag races. One stock. One was geared and clutched. 2 had 2.5 challenger tracks. It was close but behind just a little. Also it was may and on settled snow. In the pow I'm sure the doo with 16 wide would shine in the deep

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy maxwell. I'm on your team this year. Xm's coming and i cant wait. Just sticking up for cat a little. Most everyone I ride with has one and they are impressive and have been reliable. I ride with some wicked riders and seen those cats fly through the air. Big drops. As for power. I had a 2012 etec demo 154 and it lost to five m800 in drag races. One stock. One was geared and clutched. 2 had 2.5 challenger tracks. It was close but behind just a little. Also it was may and on settled snow. In the pow I'm sure the doo with 16 wide would shine in the deep

Sorry. I am very bored

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

drag races? Like flat drags? A 2012 154 is gear at 19/49 its not meant to win drag races.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my name is scott i bought a brand new 2013 rmk pro 800 155 on oct. 6 i made it home unloaded the sled and started towards the garage i didnt make it before the jack shaft gernaded. now they are talking about a recall on the part. i would really consider on waiting to see what they r going to do before buying one.
Typical diehard Doo idiot. Funny how you just joined snow and mud and never made a post before and come out saying this crap hahaha you are just such a cool dude! Can we be friends? I'm cool too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical diehard Doo idiot. Funny how you just joined snow and mud and never made a post before and come out saying this crap hahaha you are just such a cool dude! Can we be friends? I'm cool too.

You seem to have a hard time interpreting posts. Don't follow this one either??????

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem to have a hard time interpreting posts. Don't follow this one either??????
No just people have nothing better to do then make up fake usernames and ridiculous fables about sleds to feed the doo machine. Probably why I like skidoo sleds but am not proud to be a doo owner. Guys like takethebounce maxwell Fredw and snopro to name a few are just soooooooooooo annoying please move to olds plenty more of your kind in these parts.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No just people have nothing better to do then make up fake usernames and ridiculous fables about sleds to feed the doo machine. Probably why I like skidoo sleds but am not proud to be a doo owner. Guys like takethebounce maxwell Fredw and snopro to name a few are just soooooooooooo annoying please move to olds plenty more of your kind in these parts.

So who is the guy then? Do you have proof?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who is the guy then? Do you have proof?

Who is this guy you ask? He's one of the high on themselves doo riders that seem to ruin every Polaris pro thread, maybe a mod could do an IP address check??? (I think that's what it's called)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is this guy you ask? He's one of the high on themselves doo riders that seem to ruin every Polaris pro thread, maybe a mod could do an IP address check??? (I think that's what it's called)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he's a Doo rider then he is a ch!t sisturber right up there with the Freak and Willy. But to paint anyone that has a problem with a Poo an azzhat is weak. Just sayn..............

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What about u. 53 posts and been here since July ???

There is new peeps all the time.
And what happens if Ur came up about what u said Ur first or second day ??

sent from my htc

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i fell for the hype also and bought some axe men's product and didn't have one girl chasing me anywhere, so I went for the captain morgan spiced rum cause there commercials looked like I'd have fun and now my head hurts and there was no warning label on the bottle warning me about possible side effects. Stupid Hype! lol

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait till you get it on the snow. It's kind of like the Chinese knockoff version in the snowmobiling industry. Looks just as sweet in the photos and everything
the popularity of these sleds really has you in a dither. people must like these chinese knockoffs in these parts. plenty 'o' doo guys buying up our pro's this year.
HEY, i know whats going on now, i just got it. All the doo folk are buying pro's and hiding them in there garden sheds so there is less on the snow and that makes them look less popular. I think your scared! All hail the pro gods, lol.

Top Bottom