dont jump on the hype of the 2013 rmk pro like i did

scott jass

Reaction score
i went to the dealership in iowa falls on sat. to see if they have heard from polaris. they said the engineers had not gotten back to them but they would be keeping me updated. i hope they can figure this soon.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No just people have nothing better to do then make up fake usernames and ridiculous fables about sleds to feed the doo machine. Probably why I like skidoo sleds but am not proud to be a doo owner. Guys like takethebounce maxwell Fredw and snopro to name a few are just soooooooooooo annoying please move to olds plenty more of your kind in these parts.

AS much as I would like to be considered in the same class as s.mawell, FredW, and mr.snopro among others, I am far from having the level of experience of these fellas. DO I like riding Doo's? Sure Doo! But if you knew so much you would also know I suggest all the time people try out other brands of sleds. Just because I don't like Poo's doesn't mean I don't think they are a great sled. I just can't ride it with the same confidence I have in my Doo. Maybe invest more time into actually reading threads rather than reading into them.

Oh and I have a set of DS's with one ride on them if you are still looking for some.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS much as I would like to be considered in the same class as s.mawell, FredW, and mr.snopro among others, I am far from having the level of experience of these fellas. DO I like riding Doo's? Sure Doo! But if you knew so much you would also know I suggest all the time people try out other brands of sleds. Just because I don't like Poo's doesn't mean I don't think they are a great sled. I just can't ride it with the same confidence I have in my Doo. Maybe invest more time into actually reading threads rather than reading into them.

Oh and I have a set of DS's with one ride on them if you are still looking for some.

Ya were definitely not in the same class. You actually know what your talking about.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the better question is, does the original poster have proof?
Why would anyone believe this guy without pics?
How the he'll do you blow up a jackshaft on any sled?

I guess the original question Neil is do we just assume that every newbie that joins Snow and Mud is an alter set on stirring up chit? What you are asking is a legitimate question. That is the problem with the internet. You can say what you want and 80% of the people will believe you, without any proof. The whole site is suspect for the most part. I personally try and help peeps with things where I can but I am on here because it is far more entertaining than most things you can watch on TV. Lol. Anyone that takes the brand bashing on this site seriously needs to get some help IMO.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I guess the original question Neil is do we just assume that every newbie that joins Snow and Mud is an alter set on stirring up chit? What you are asking is a legitimate question. That is the problem with the internet. You can say what you want and 80% of the people will believe you, without any proof. The whole site is suspect for the most part. I personally try and help peeps with things where I can but I am on here because it is far more entertaining than most things you can watch on TV. Lol. Anyone that takes the brand bashing on this site seriously needs to get some help IMO.

Can you recommend a good therapist ???? Maxwell Has caused me to cry myself to sleep more than the oilers....

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did, but I'm considering not buying one now out of fear of my jackshaft exploding between my truck and the garage.

If anyone can explode one I am sure Colby can.

Hope to ride some more with you guys this winter.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you recommend a good therapist ???? Maxwell Has caused me to cry myself to sleep more than the oilers....

maxwell is to BRP as is Tambellini is to the Oilers. Even if there was a problem he would make you believe you were wrong in everything you ever believed in.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody rides with Colby. Lol. He rides by himself...................and Chris spends most of the time trying to find him. Lmao!

haha oh I know, one of my best days riding last winter was being near lost and stuck way down at the near bottom of a valley with him. Good kid and good rider!

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
The brand bashing can get pretty comical.
My point is that some guy from Ohio supposedly breaks his brand new jackshaft within the first 5 minutes of owning his sled, then joins a forum based in another country thousands of kms away just so he can vent. You see that many people will believe it simply because they wish it to be true.
Then they run around telling all their sled buddies and off it goes like wild fire.
I was thinking if it was true, then it would be easy to post pics.
I will bet you lunch that we will never see any pics of this mystery shaft explosion.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brand bashing can get pretty comical.
My point is that some guy from Ohio supposedly breaks his brand new jackshaft within the first 5 minutes of owning his sled, then joins a forum based in another country thousands of kms away just so he can vent. You see that many people will believe it simply because they wish it to be true.
Then they run around telling all their sled buddies and off it goes like wild fire.
I was thinking if it was true, then it would be easy to post pics.
I will bet you lunch that we will never see any pics of this mystery shaft explosion.

HaHa. Cmon Neil. You know I could break you if you lost the bet. Lol.

Top Bottom