Does this Snow and Mud member deserve a FREE jacket!!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I still had this old snowsuit I found in the attic of my old garage I would put it on and have an instant win. It was from skidoo, all yellow and for the 70's. Fricken awesome it was.

Put up a pic. I collect old gear like that. I have a stash of old vintage swaeter/suits you name it. Maybe we can trade :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U don't even sled.

Get lost u quader.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa

Mabe get to work to start with

sent from my htc

I started sledding before you where born.

I get a jacket and then a sled.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry the toyhauler is nor for sale yet

But our old 5 th wheel is still for sale.
U can take Ur little willys camping.
It has 3 bunks.

sent from my htc

Jeff you have 2 trailers. Buy your own jacket.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he has 2 travel trailers, prefers to wear pink, and he has all the toys, the rich get richer.

ch!t i have to collect cans for the sled fund.

Exactly Jeff get back to work.

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To end all the arguements that Tex should get a jacket, why don't you just give it to me?
Here's my 15 year old Coldwave. It's not pink, but isn't yellow and purple even worse?
Plus. at the end of last season, I melted the arm on the pipe.
After picking bottles for 8 years, I finally had enough money to purchase a new Pro. So how the heck can I ride this new sled looking like this?
Over the last six months, I've skimmed a few bucks off the kids allowance, so I was planning on shopping at the Edm sled show next month and find a deal on something. But I feel kind of guilty, so I'd like to give the money back.
Anyways, here's a few pics, and you tell me if I deserve a new jacket.
The helmet is just for kicks, i upgraded when I couldn't find a replacement lens.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 123

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a nasty high speed get-off last year and my arm somehow made contact with the camo extreme that was turning at 7 bazillion rpm. it burnt the arm of my jacket exposing the insulation. I'll buy a new jacket....give tex his goddamn coat already.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To end all the arguements that Tex should get a jacket, why don't you just give it to me?
Here's my 15 year old Coldwave. It's not pink, but isn't yellow and purple even worse?
Plus. at the end of last season, I melted the arm on the pipe.
After picking bottles for 8 years, I finally had enough money to purchase a new Pro. So how the heck can I ride this new sled looking like this?
Over the last six months, I've skimmed a few bucks off the kids allowance, so I was planning on shopping at the Edm sled show next month and find a deal on something. But I feel kind of guilty, so I'd like to give the money back.
Anyways, here's a few pics, and you tell me if I deserve a new jacket.
The helmet is just for kicks, i upgraded when I couldn't find a replacement lens.

Where's the pic of u wearing that on Ur sled ???

I have a old chore jacket too just like urs I used to wear. I also have one of them one piecey suits too.

But I don't wear it for sledding.

So I kind call b.s on ya dutch

sent from my htc

Last edited:

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say give it to him but tex at least already has gear (even if it is pink )after buying and older sled and proper avi gear my funds for gear are pretty much nonexistent
hopefully there is a good deal on some Motorfist boots at the edmonton sled show cause they look sweet

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would LOVE head to toe MF gear or any one part as a giveaway. Doesnt this mean that ALL of us would like free gear? yes it does. I tell you what if motorfist puts me into gear from head to toe i will promote there gear for the next five years
Rich

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This has to be approved by the building Chairman (that's me) but this is what is going on the door of the wood stove in our new cabin...........

Motofist.png

We will use the plasma cutter, stainless, and a steady hand to cut out the logo and then set that out a bit from the existing door plate.

MOTORFIST rocks!

Top Bottom