Dnr

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
If I decide to drink myself to death in order to avoid paying another spousal support payment, does a Do Not Resusitate order cover me or is there a chance I will wake up with snottys lips on mine giving me mouth to mouth?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I decide to drink myself to death in order to avoid paying another spousal support payment, does a Do Not Resusitate order cover me or is there a chance I will wake up with snottys lips on mine giving me mouth to mouth?

And we're OFF and RUNNING:d
Even if your still breathing your gonna get the CPR:d
GOT: Tongue:eek:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
hmmm..... what a decision to make!!! I guess at least if I was drunk enough, there is a chance I could die not ever knowing that although for the most part it was a life saving procedure, I may have just had a gay experience!!

Keep your tongue to yourself!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm..... what a decision to make!!! I guess at least if I was drunk enough, there is a chance I could die not ever knowing that although for the most part it was a life saving procedure, I may have just had a gay experience!!

Keep your tongue to yourself!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:d
I'd turn up the boost, you would look like a puffer fish.
p.s.Did you ever go on your Witch Hunt Vacation?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
never went..... seems like the cruise line shut down or the travel agent is no longer offering the trip!!! And I was so looking forward to the time alone......

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucky for you...cuz RX1 is on that Cruise now..you would make a lovely couple:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DONT LET HIM DO IT SICK!!!!! Hes tryed pulling this technique with me before. Its all a ploy just so he can get what hes been looking for :eek: All i got was a cold sore and a bad cough:d;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

I'd be more worried it wouldn't be his lips :eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why dont you 2 just get a room so i dont have to read this crapt every day!!!!!:d jk
Why dont you just stop reading any threads started by SICK or ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont need you to pressure me into the next level of our relationship:d:nono:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
We'd have to adopt..... I'm neutered and there is no way I'm gonna be the mama!!

I'm touched snotty.... All this time and you never told me how you felt. Did I mention I'm seeing a lawyer today. I'll just add you into the restraining order!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
How did this go from me wanting to drink myself to death to me and Snotty starting an unorthodox family unit?

And if Deano has been violated, then I'm not sure this is going to work out Snotty.... I mean, sounds like you get around!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'd have to adopt..... I'm neutered and there is no way I'm gonna be the mama!!

I'm touched snotty.... All this time and you never told me how you felt. Did I mention I'm seeing a lawyer today. I'll just add you into the restraining order!!!
Can you please ask for the 50 footer then we can still play frisbee and I wont be in violation of the order:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did this go from me wanting to drink myself to death to me and Snotty starting an unorthodox family unit?

And if Deano has been violated, then I'm not sure this is going to work out Snotty.... I mean, sounds like you get around!!!

First off it was DEANO'S idea
Second..you being abused on a Hampster Ranch as a kid and being tied up with dogs has left you with the desire to have a unorthodox family unit.
Thirdly I doubt this thread's life will continue on much longer, much like any of your threads or posts:eek::d:d:d

Top Bottom