Dnr

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aww come on bud there are some people that will miss you if your gone. i'll miss the smart azz coments. and the posts that realy make you sit back and think. theres no one on this site in my opinion that can put words together like you can, blows my mind some of the chit you say. what im trying to say is don't leave because of a couple of idiots. if you do that, then they've won. and with that extra boost of confidence that they get, they'll move on to the next person and chase them out and so on and so forth.

Wear a bib.....you missed a drop

He was married to my sister...you dont have a clue

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Wear a bib.....you missed a drop

He was married to my sister...you dont have a clue
Ling Ling was a good woman. She cared for me but the constant rice diners was getting to me. Like pooping out tic tacs. Visiting Brown Town was out too, she thought it was crude when I asked if she wanted to ride the rice rocket.

What really scared me tho, was when snotty always showed up at the family gatherings... Choking to death on an egg roll wouldn't be so bad, it was the fear of suffocating and seeing snotty running towards me, blacking out after a few thrusts trying to clear the obstruction then waking up with him kneeling over me with a grin and the look of satisfaction on his face....... Not only did I feed him, but now I would owe him my life!!!!!

DNR!!!!!!!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ling Ling was a good woman. She cared for me but the constant rice diners was getting to me. Like pooping out tic tacs. Visiting Brown Town was out too, she thought it was crude when I asked if she wanted to ride the rice rocket.

What really scared me tho, was when snotty always showed up at the family gatherings... Choking to death on an egg roll wouldn't be so bad, it was the fear of suffocating and seeing snotty running towards me, blacking out after a few thrusts trying to clear the obstruction then waking up with him kneeling over me with a grin and the look of satisfaction on his face....... Not only did I feed him, but now I would owe him my life!!!!!

DNR!!!!!!!!!!

You make it sound like there were no good times.......I go thru the Family albums and see nothing but smiles and laughter.

CREEP..letting you die would mean being nice to you.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
You make it sound like there were no good times.......I go thru the Family albums and see nothing but smiles and laughter.

CREEP..letting you die would mean being nice to you.
There was always good times..... every time I had five dollars, there was good times for a long time!!!!!

Try a little compasion for once in your life..... Don't make me go through anymore than I already have.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was always good times..... every time I had five dollars, there was good times for a long time!!!!!

Try a little compasion for once in your life..... Don't make me go through anymore than I already have.

If 5 thrilled you....6 grand must be killing you with happiness.
Your bottle is still in my truck.....thats it for compassion

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
If 5 thrilled you....6 grand must be killing you with happiness.
Your bottle is still in my truck.....thats it for compassion
perfect...... I drink myself to death!!!!
We can video tape it an make a movie. Maybe call it Leaving Tumbler Ridge.... See if I can drink enough to get alcohol poisoning.

I may have to run an IV tho....

I'm gonna go get a DNR tattoo...... Right across my chest where the paddles would go...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You'll get there Sick...lol...

demotivational_poster-12972.jpg

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I'm turning myself into a marshmallow tonight...... I got the neighbour to hide the keys to my quads, truck, bike, and his excavator...... but if something still happens to catch my attention and I end up driving it and I end up in a hospital, the DNR order stands..... I don't want to end up like twiggies and live the rest of my life with a tube down my throat!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm turning myself into a marshmallow tonight...... I got the neighbour to hide the keys to my quads, truck, bike, and his excavator...... but if something still happens to catch my attention and I end up driving it and I end up in a hospital, the DNR order stands..... I don't want to end up like twiggies and live the rest of my life with a tube down my throat!!!!!

Holy Crap Sick. An excavator. WTF do you do when you go on a bender? Dig holes?.........Haa haa!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Holy Crap Sick. An excavator. WTF do you do when you go on a bender? Dig holes?.........Haa haa!

From what I've heard some of the women he picks up require an excavator.....If he used a measuring cup for the flour he'd fall asleep before he found the wet spot....

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
From what I've heard some of the women he picks up require an excavator.....If he used a measuring cup for the flour he'd fall asleep before he found the wet spot....

I hate to say it but..............................
Fawk BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
:beer::beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to hide the keys to the excavator just in case i got it running and I got ideas about visiting the ex-wife!!!

so ya, I dig holes!!!!

HAHA....maybe you can dig a Moat around the castle you bought her!!!!!
Your so fawked.....CHA CHING

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm too lazy for that crap!!!!!! just pour some cooking oil on them and fugg a roll!!!! get about the same satisfaction!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom