Ditching the Duramax 2500HD in favour of a new 3500HD Dually today.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes nor I am dodge dude, have some extra cash around for all the front ends you're going to do

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No front end in my dodge ever, but lots in my f350 at least you will be able to work with that dodge.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hahaha. I feel like that was a pointless argument.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: SOLD the Duramax 2500HD in favour of a new 3500HD Dually today.

Sold it today...now the hunt for a 3500HD begins

Just remember you only have yourself to blame when you wipe out the rear fender the first time you turn, or pass a vehicle on a narrow road :) But you'll only do it one I hope and learn from the mistake

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did GasCan say he was buying a dodge? Looks to me like he wants a 3500HD Dually.

LMFAO, I sure didn't read where he wanted a dodge either, maybe they know him?!?!?! A dodge bashing thread with no mention of a dodge...wow really?!?!! :confused: HAH!!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Re: SOLD the Duramax 2500HD in favour of a new 3500HD Dually today.

We have had both the dodge 3500 and now a chev 3500 dually. Never had a fender issue. But at the same time the trucks are not grocery getters either, so don't go into town to often.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive a dually every day in Calgary as my only vehicle. No problems parking or anything, just have to know how to look for the right spots. Personally I have a lot of fun laughing at the guys who can't seem to even park a little half ton in a spot I could land my dually in........

I will vouch for a Dodge, have driven them for years with no issues. The new Chevy dually is a very nice vehicle as well, I just stopped buying Chevy's after some major issues with service at multiple dealerships.

Top Bottom