Disrespectful inbred clowns

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sometime between Monday and Wednesday morning some incompetent morons decided they would just dump their garbage in the ditch along RR 13 between highway's 16 and 16A. Sure would have been nice to catch them in the act for public humiliation purposes....:mad:

garbage 001 (Large).jpg

garbage 002 (Medium).jpg

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya seen that before, sometime u can find info on the boxes or on something that might give a away a name of who it was or were it come from.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Did you check to see if some homeless person was under the cardboard ?? :d People these days have no respect :mad: Like foothills said, maybe there's something there to find out who it was. Sometimes people are not that smart with there actions.

Summit1

Reaction score
Fricken douche bags I hate that. Same as when people loose bags of garbage out of the back of their trucks and can't stop to pick it up!!!!!!:realmad:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, morons. Someone also started the news paper (yellow) box on fire on RR14. Time to set up another security camera and hopefully get a plate number......

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brain power of a suckling calf! As a very respected teacher once told me, as he kicked my a$$. Some people are stupid till you beat them!!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll go by tomorrow morning with the trailer and clean it up. Maybe I can easily find a name of the disrespectful person.

Good on you if I still lived in Stony I'd help out, wonder who the clowns were. If you find any info please let us know.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we get that at least once a month down by where we are. country roads in the city attract many lazy ass people who would rather take the risk of getting caught than to put them in garbage bags and leave them out. Or too cheap to pay $10 to dump it in the proper place. Losers.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
I'll go by tomorrow morning with the trailer and clean it up. Maybe I can easily find a name of the disrespectful person.

Well thats the least you could do with your garbage wheeler. I know your lazy neighbours down the road,and they were behind you when they saw what happened next. It was actually.........You garbage was not tied down on YOUR trailer:nono::nono: and when you went around the corner ( way tooo fast I was told), the cardboard boxes flew off and landed in the ditch. So YES a big THANK YOU buddy for picking it up. Looks good on ya. I know your thinking why didn't my friends pick it up. Well like I said before their LAZY!!!. So it is what it is, my question why we not see this thread start by picks of the garbage in the back of the guys truck who took the pic., (but thanks for tell us what ur doing tonight).:):)
But really on a lighter note, thanks for making this aware and thanks Wheeler for picking up. :d:d

Last edited:

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should just drive down 17st. between 23ave and elerslie rd. You could furnish a whole household over the course of the summer. I have seen washers, dryers, fridges, couches, tables and anything else you could imagine. Some have no respect for anything except what they own!!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a buddy of my dads has a property and some d bag from the next subdivision over (seriously that close!!) dumped 2 or 3 garbage bags off on it, then the local wildlife tore it apart..... so he cleaned it all up and lo and behold discarded mail with name and address!! so he returned the favor by dumping it across their yard! gotta love air thieves!!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey wheeler, some jerks dumped a bunch of trash on our land once, looked through it a bit and found some old bills they had tossed out. reported to the cops and they took care of it. just plane stupid really.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever drive by the dump in Bonnyville, you will be disgusted. Kevin and I drove by the other day, there was a couch in the ditch NOT 200 feet from the entrance of the dump. Many people use the same highway as we take to get home, to access the dump. It's a good thing we are quick on our feet and watch the road, there is always chit all over the place, siding, couch cushions, hunks of wood, garbage bags etc... I feel like frogger sometimes, just trying to get home! FAWK people are stupid.

Top Bottom