Disrespectful inbred clowns

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever drive by the dump in Bonnyville, you will be disgusted. Kevin and I drove by the other day, there was a couch in the ditch NOT 200 feet from the entrance of the dump. Many people use the same highway as we take to get home, to access the dump. It's a good thing we are quick on our feet and watch the road, there is always chit all over the place, siding, couch cushions, hunks of wood, garbage bags etc... I feel like frogger sometimes, just trying to get home! FAWK people are stupid.

You guys on a date out to the dump again, Classy, Soooooo do you think that couch is still there for the taking?????

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should just drive down 17st. between 23ave and elerslie rd. You could furnish a whole household over the course of the summer. I have seen washers, dryers, fridges, couches, tables and anything else you could imagine. Some have no respect for anything except what they own!!

Some don't even have respect for their own stuff!! :confused:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys on a date out to the dump again, Classy, Soooooo do you think that couch is still there for the taking?????

I don't know! It was a couple weeks ago... You looking for furniture? All the cushions were still there too!

Top Bottom